Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

32 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'm guessing Tiffany Trump won't be getting a farm in the will. 🤣

New York is where I'd rather stay.  

I get allergic smelling hay.  

I just adore a penthouse view.

Darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue.  

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The problem with DeSantis waiting is that it makes it way easier for Trump to win the nomination and he'd have a better than even shot at beating the inflation stymied, 82 year-old Biden. Trump proceeds to continue his buffoonery in office, making people even more sick of the Republican party and hobbling the 2028 nominee.

Ron needs to run. It's still early.

8 hours ago, hail2skins said:

The problem with DeSantis waiting is that it makes it way easier for Trump to win the nomination and he'd have a better than even shot at beating the inflation stymied, 82 year-old Biden. Trump proceeds to continue his buffoonery in office, making people even more sick of the Republican party and hobbling the 2028 nominee.

Ron needs to run. It's still early.

Thats the problem, its TOO early. Meatball Ron has been flopping from the start, I don't see him righting the ship anytime soon.

• Thumb up 1

Trump Asks Advisers for ‘Battle Plans’ to ‘Attack Mexico’ if Reelected

DONALD TRUMP IS asking for a plan to wage war in Mexico, and the Republican Party is eager to give it to him.

As he campaigns for a second White House term, Trump has been asking policy advisers for a range of military options aimed at taking on Mexican drug cartels, including strikes that are not sanctioned by Mexico’s government, according to two sources familiar with the situation.

“‘Attacking Mexico,’ or whatever you’d like to call it, is something that President Trump has said he wants ‘battle plans’ drawn for,” says one of the sources. “He’s complained about missed opportunities of his first term, and there are a lot of people around him who want fewer missed opportunities in a second Trump presidency.”

Trump lieutenants have briefed him on several options that include unilateral military strikes and troop deployments on a sovereign U.S. partner and neighbor, the sources say. One such proposal that Trump has been briefed on this year is an October white paper from the Center for Renewing America, an increasingly influential think tank staffed largely by Trumpist wonks, MAGA loyalists, and veterans of his administration.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

45 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

We the People are sick of war and the constant pumping of our national treasure into these fanciful jaunts. Mexico is a mature nation that can figure out their own problems. 

TFG's plans are a major turn off.

Mexico hasn't exactly been knocking it out of the park in regards to this internal problem.  I'd probably support some SEAL Team 6 **** on cartels that, say.......kidnap American tourists.

23 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Mexico hasn't exactly been knocking it out of the park in regards to this internal problem.  I'd probably support some SEAL Team 6 **** on cartels that, say.......kidnap American tourists.

Yeah man, as a Mexican American, I'm torn as hell on this. Like, on the one hand, I'm sick to death of war. And I don't think I want any part of US "nation building" in my home country seeing how bad they are at it. On the other hand, I see how much money we spent in the middle east and genuinely wonder if Mexico could become Canada if they had some serious help getting on top of the cartels. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

Yeah man, as a Mexican American, I'm torn as hell on this. Like, on the one hand, I'm sick to death of war. And I don't think I want any part of US "nation building" in my home country seeing how bad they are at it. On the other hand, I see how much money we spent in the middle east and genuinely wonder if Mexico could become Canada if they had some serious help getting on top of the cartels. 

To be clear, I'm not advocating for nation rebuilding.  But some targeted strikes on a very limited number of compounds/whatever could help and also send a powerful message.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

To be clear, I'm not advocating for nation rebuilding.  But some targeted strikes on a very limited number of compounds/whatever could help and also send a powerful message.

Yeah, I wouldn't advocate for that either. But I'd advocate the hell out of "tactically strike cartel members with the added bonus of no longer arming the arming the cartels since they are now the active enemy". 

Mexico doesn't need nation building. They need help cutting the cartels down. The real government is essentially a guerilla insurgence in their own country compared to the cartels who have major money and weapons. If those odds were evened they could probably make it work. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The problem with Mexico ain't Mexico it's America's insatiable appetite for drugs. Take out as many cartels as ya want someone else will fill that vacuum. Ya wanna fix Mexico? Then fix America's drug addiction. 🤷‍♂️

That's why I noted "kidnap American tourist's". 

5 hours ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of us just invading and conquering Mexico. (Like I suspect a lot of the flag wavers want.). 

I wouldn't at all mind the US helping Mexico with the problem. In lots of ways. Maybe having the NSA track all the communications in the country. Or hey, you know that guy in the compound outside of town that we all know is a drug kingpin, but your cops don't have the guts/firepower to get him?  Well, we can. 

I'm pretty sure, though, that I'm not the only person who's thought of this. I assume there's a reason we don't. (Or aren't doing it more.)  Maybe it's a case of if we do more, it weakens the Mexican support of an ally?  

1 minute ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Isn't the main driving force behind cartels kidnapping tourists that they use the money to fund their drug related activities? 

I don't care the driver.  You can still show there are lines you can't cross.  There is a reason we have so many problems in our country but kidnap for ransom isn't a big one.