Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Race: Demented WannaBe Dictator Trump vs President Biden

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Yes, but not there yet. Ron is still avoiding mentioning Don by name. Eventually hell have to do that and why he's a better option in front of crowds and on TV. 

Well, he doesn’t have to until

he actually gets in. Current polling and donor interest show Ron’s the current alternative to Don.

Now once Ron enters the race, he’ll have to attack Trump and withstand Trump’s attacks. Also, how will Ron withstand answering questions from the national media.  He doesn’t like to be challenged.  He’s the candidate most likely to crash and burn.  A popular right winger, only to wither under pressure.  Be this election’s Scott Walker.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Trump Demands ‘Mental Competency Test’ for All Presidential Candidates

Donald Trump, who once boasted of having “aced” a simple cognitive test designed to find signs of dementia, called for all presidential candidates to complete a “mental competency test” on Tuesday. “ANYBODY running for the Office of President of the United States should agree to take a full & complete Mental Competency Test simultaneously (or before!) with the announcement that he or she is running,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform. “[And] likewise, but to a somewhat lesser extent, agree to a test which would prove that you are physically capable of doing the job. Being an outstanding President requires great mental acuity & physical stamina. If you don’t have these qualities or traits, it is likely you won’t succeed. MAGA!”

Click on the link for the full article

kWDYVMfY%2Bvm7l4s=

• Haha 1

‘I Was Right About That’: Trump Boasts About Trusting Putin Over US Intelligence

During a speech at a Florida rally on President’s Day on Monday night, Donald Trump boasted about having a “very good relationship” with Vladimir Putin and said he was “right” about trusting the Russian dictator over US intelligence.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Sorry, folks. Ron is going nowhere! The most you'll get out of him is a senate seat, ala Rick Scott. So, you've already got the dick head (Scott) and you've already got one of the testicles (Meatball Ron). Who is the third? Little Marco as the shriveled testicle in the back of the sack?

DeSantis came out way too early and way too weakly. Yes, I know he hasn't actually announced it yet, be we all know is his already campaigning and running. His appeal is in Florida, it doesn't spend well around the rest of the nation. However, there is someone smarter, just as racist and hasn't been seen as flamboyant so he doesn't have to get in the mud with Trump to keep up appearances. That man, ladies and gents...is Brian Kemp. Thats right, after Trump wins the nomination and loses again, Kemp is going to run and most likely win. The Dems will have to counter with a younger, cool guy to beat him, an Obama or Bill Clinton type...or a Newsome.

1 hour ago, China said:

That's another "Who?" from me.

Hey.  It's another Harvard (undergrade) and Yale (law school) guy who is involved in biotech asset management.  Then he wrote some anti-woke and ESG books. 

Do people really think that we are replacing a merit system with diversity system?  All these complaints seem overblown.  As a hiring manager it would kill me to not score a hire on equal level, and I really wonder if it is overblown.

I challenge every GOP candidate to join me in making some easy commitments:

- End affirmative action

- Abandon climate religion

- Total decoupling from China

- 8-year limits for all federal bureaucrats

- Say NO to central bank digital currencies 

- Release the “state action” files

A CEO that limited employees to 8 years would be dumb.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

I started to watch a Heritage Interview / PR appearance with him and I turned it off.  His thesis is that "my generation" has a black hole that used to be filled with religion, patriotism, work ethic.  If that hole is not filled than we will turn to wokeism...

Where the hell do these people come from?  Good job.  It's like the South Park episode where ads infiltrated America.  If you don't lead off your interview with who you are, why you are doing this... it doesn't make any sense. 

"Hi, I am a 45 year old American that has raised my family in this bat crazy environment and I think our political system is broken.  Here is how I am going to fix it."  

The reason why people are PC or "woke" is that we believe everyone is valuable regardless of background, race, or gender.  Not some hole in the heart meaning.  And also everyone is too damn busy busting around to raise a family.  You may be a multi-millionaire, you may have a eff ton of business acumen (or really just connections)... but you do not sound like you care about the real issues.  

"Hi, I am a millionaire and Trump showed me you can benefit from the political system.  Douchy outsider won last time, so maybe I will try to be a douchy outsider now.  Grifting off Fox News watchers will net me millions." 

• Thumb up 2

23 hours ago, Simmsy said:

That man, ladies and gents...is Brian Kemp. Thats right, after Trump wins the nomination and loses again, Kemp is going to run and most likely win. The Dems will have to counter with a younger, cool guy to beat him, an Obama or Bill Clinton type...or a Newsome.

Brian Kemp's major downfall will be that stupid Southern drawl he speaks with *if you can call that "speaking"*.  He could be an absolute genius (which he is not) but he sounds like the biggest Huckleberry idiot on Earth. 

(And he IS an idiot.)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, China said:

Trump Demands ‘Mental Competency Test’ for All Presidential Candidates

Donald Trump, who once boasted of having “aced” a simple cognitive test designed to find signs of dementia, called for all presidential candidates to complete a “mental competency test” on Tuesday. “ANYBODY running for the Office of President of the United States should agree to take a full & complete Mental Competency Test simultaneously (or before!) with the announcement that he or she is running,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform. “[And] likewise, but to a somewhat lesser extent, agree to a test which would prove that you are physically capable of doing the job. Being an outstanding President requires great mental acuity & physical stamina. If you don’t have these qualities or traits, it is likely you won’t succeed. MAGA!”

Click on the link for the full article

kWDYVMfY%2Bvm7l4s=

Donald Trump Jr. Gets Scathing Reminder Of His Father's 'Mental Competency'

Donald Trump Jr. on Tuesday echoed a call from his father that presidential candidates “take a full & complete Mental Competency Test” in order to run for office.

“He did this himself when he was president,” the eldest son of the ex-president wrote in sharing the message from Donald Trump’s Truth Social page.

But critics quickly pointed out that the ex-president didn’t take a “mental competency test,” or at least didn’t announce the results if he did.

Instead, he took something called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MoCA, which is used to check for signs of cognitive impairments that could be an indication of dementia.

“It is supposed to be easy for someone who has no cognitive impairment,” Dr. Ziad Nasreddine, who invented the test, told Marke****ch in 2020.

It asks the subject to do things like to identify an elephant, or remember and then repeat five words ― which, in Trump’s case, were “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.”

On Tuesday, Trump Jr. bragged about his father taking the test, His critics fired back:

Click on the link for more

• Haha 2