Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 9 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

We are now half away through the season and this week has been a true rollercoaster and unable to concentrate on work most of the days. Constantly checking my phone/laptop for updates. I am excited more about the selling of the team than tomorrows game...well I would like us to win tomorrow and make this week even better. Chase practicing and that is good too. Too bad he can't play tomorrow though. Lots of good things to look forward to.

The light at the end of the tunnel is slowly getting brighter. :815:

We are gaining an extra hour of drinking/sleep tonight. :)

Rum and coke as always. :pint:

Here to extra of everything tonight and tomorrow :cheers:

HTTR/C!

Fantastic. I was thinking about going to the game. I predict an extra passionate crowd tomorrow. It would speak volumes for hungover dan sulking in his suite stuck in another intervention as the crowds energy is loud and unmistakable different than previous years.  The dufus better honor Big Dave Butz tomorrow.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Zskins (you'll still always be that, my dude) - good to see you still holding these down. 

I just might watch tomorrow for the first time all season after the news this week. 

Still FAR more excited about the new ownership than anything on the field. 

Hail. 

Thank you. I try to keep the torch lit and running through wind, hail, rain and snow while still raising my glass. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Cheers-drinking an old fashioned on this end and getting ready to put the overnight full packer brisket on the pellet smoker. 

I had the Firehouse brisket sandwich the other day - my go to place when I need a quick brisket fix. 

It is going to be raining where I am at so decided not to do any grilling. The wife said she will make something special as long as I clean the garage a bit first before the game. Have to take the broken dryer to the dump. She knows how to get to my heart/head through my stomach :806:

13 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Going to the game tomorrow with my two free tickets, bringing my friend (Vikings fan) as well. hoping we win

Watching the new season of manifest tonight, on episode 4 of 10. Good thing we get an extra hour of sleep tonight, I’ll need the extra hour to get through the next 6 episodes!

I started watching 24 from day 1 and am going to finish all days first before starting season 4 of Manifest. Have fun at the game and make some noise! Let's win this one tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I love who the people who are supposed to be good at their job and still manage to fail. On 24 Day 6 6am-7am. There is scene and it is totally day light like afternoon daylight you can tell from their shadow that it is probably in the middle of the afternoon. How do these producers can't tell the difference between day and morning lol 

I am watching my UCLA Bruins play ASU. I put a massive dent in a 1.75 liter of Bulleit rye all day. 

I planned on taking down the Halloween decorations but ended up watching college football and drinking all day. I hope I don’t repeat tomorrow but I probably will. 😂 

There is a 12 foot tall skeleton in my driveway with a Terry McLaurin T-shirt I need to put away at some point. Maybe next weekend…

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I am watching my UCLA Bruins play ASU. I put a massive dent in a 1.75 liter of Bulleit rye all day. 

I planned on taking down the Halloween decorations but ended up watching college football and drinking all day. I hope I don’t repeat tomorrow but I probably will. 😂 

There is a 12 foot tall skeleton in my driveway with a Terry McLaurin T-shirt I need to put away at some point. Maybe next weekend…

I polished off a bottle of Bulleit with a few old fashioneds myself yesterday. Finished this bad boy this morning and now resting in the cooler and ready to slice before kickoff. 

20221106_045845.thumb.jpg.08416ebe23637f7d00aa75c827c0f7ad.jpg

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I polished off a bottle of Bulleit with a few old fashioneds myself yesterday. Finished this bad boy this morning and now resting in the cooler and ready to slice before kickoff. 

Oh, that needs to go into the Grilling and Cooking thread in the Stadium.  that looks REALLY REALLY GOOD.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 2