Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Basketball

PleaseBlitz

I sort of dislike Jim Boeheim. I was chopping it up with him at a poker table in Vegas and he criticized me for being high. It's like dude it's ****in Vegas. I then beat him in a hand. It was right before the Olympics and I said, "Good luck in Rio," and he gave me a sarcastic smile. **** that guy.

And then he went and killed a guy with his car.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Thats funny, but Boeheim really turned into a dickbag the last few years. 

Fun Fact:  Boeheim has always been a dickbag.  Not just recently.  Going back to the Big East days.  I recall my father attending some NCAA tournament games many years ago (probably 20 years ago), and everyone he talked to at the games agreed that they hated Boeheim, not because Syracuse was good, but because Boeheim is an ass.

All you have to do is google it and you can find articles going back a decade.  But he's been a douche much longer than that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

West ByGod v RockChalk at 3:00 on a Thursday?!?

Thats day beers!

The day drinking is good for when WVU blows a double digit lead with 3 minutes left.

Because Kansas.

Still looking at a likely 9 or 10 seed though...

https://archive.triblive.com/sports/college/wvu/college-basketball-extra-umass-historic-rally-at-wvu-still-warms-calipari-20-years-later/

I was at this game. Up 18 with 5 minutes left over #1 UMass and they **** the bed. 

Life as a Mountaineer fan. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, China said:

Fun Fact:  Boeheim has always been a dickbag.  Not just recently.  Going back to the Big East days.  I recall my father attending some NCAA tournament games many years ago (probably 20 years ago), and everyone he talked to at the games agreed that they hated Boeheim, not because Syracuse was good, but because Boeheim is an ass.

All you have to do is google it and you can find articles going back a decade.  But he's been a douche much longer than that.

You could say the same about Saban... 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1