Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I AM HERE FOR THIS.

And not to put a damper on it, a Forbes article (that is paywalled) says he may sell the whole team, or may only sell a stake to finance a new stadium. 

Edit:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/11/02/commanders-owner-dan-snyder-hires-bank-to-handle-potential-sale-of-team-per-report

I here you, however I do not think anyone would consider buying into this franchise if Dan Snyder is around in any capacity, including cleaning the latrines!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

This could be for a sale of the minority, but you don't hire Bank of America for small time stuff. These are the big boys. Also, who wants to partner with Snyder? Dude is completely toxic.

My theory is the congressional report is about to come out and it does NOT look good for Snyder, so he's gonna try to sell and drum up as much interest as possible to maximize the team's value.

• Like 3

Just now, ixcuincle said:

wait till we see what part of the franchise he sells all or some

The fact that he's even considering the option of selling the entire franchise means he's likely going to sell the whole thing.

Remember he said he'd never change the name either, but at the end of the day Dan does what is in his wallet's best interest.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

Believe it when it happens. He's probably just selling ownership of the urinal cakes.

It'll take a while but I believe he's going to sell the whole team. Probably won't see new ownership in place until 2024 at the earliest though. Its gonna be messy because of the congressional reports and Snyder's potential battle with the league.

Came here to post that it's happening!

Glad to see folks are on top of it.

He has officially been out maneuvered on the dirt. Big boys play dirty folks and I believe the NFL backed up a dump truck.

So here's to someone else owning the team with no doubt dirt on their hands ...just not the womanizing, sexual exploitative, tree cutting, general unlikable kind.

Must not get excited yet. Must not get excited yet. Must not get excited yet.

Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium. Just keep it medium.

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

My mantra for the day. That and keeping the ole fingers crossed.🤞🤞

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, The Sisko said:

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

My mantra for the day. That and keeping the ole fingers crossed.🤞🤞

Jim ...is that you?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

It'll take a while but I believe he's going to sell the whole team. Probably won't see new ownership in place until 2024 at the earliest though. Its gonna be messy because of the congressional reports and Snyder's potential battle with the league.

I'd think that Snyder's battle with the league greases the wheels. There's nothing to fight about if Snyder just takes the damn money.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah there's going to be more lawyers involved in this than you can count.

• Thumb up 1