Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

48 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Snider comes off likeable to me and as a history buff myself I like his segments on it.  But yeah I don't think he's had a source to the team in over ten years.

He blocked me back in 2016 or 2017. He wrote an article bashing Nats fans complaining about Metro shutting down instead of doing something about it. He was unaware we had started the #NatsRide ride share on twitter. Scott Allen of the post had written an article on it. I brought it to Snider's attention and he blocked me for it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

He blocked me back in 2016 or 2017. He wrote an article bashing Nats fans complaining about Metro shutting down instead of doing something about it. He was unaware we had started the #NatsRide ride share on twitter. Scott Allen of the post had written an article on it. I brought it to Snider's attention and he blocked me for it.

He blocked me years ago as well and I have no idea why lol...I didn't realize I ever followed him. I remember responding to him once. when we hired Scot McCloughan as GM. He said the "fan backlash" over having AJ Smith as a front office consultant is why the team suddenly hired Scot M, and I pointed out there was no real fan backlash and that Allen had reportedly been talking to McCloughan for months trying to hire him, and that even the Oakland sports media was reporting on Scot possibly coming here before he finally did. It was something like 4 years later when I realized he had blocked me at some point lol...

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

He blocked me years ago as well and I have no idea why lol...I didn't realize I ever followed him. I remember responding to him once. when we hired Scot McCloughan as GM. He said the "fan backlash" over having AJ Smith as a front office consultant is why the team suddenly hired Scot M, and I pointed out there was no real fan backlash and that Allen had reportedly been talking to McCloughan for months trying to hire him, and that even the Oakland sports media was reporting on Scot possibly coming here before he finally did. It was something like 4 years later when I realized he had blocked me at some point lol...

He blocked me too, I even met him after he blocked me, and he told me to DM him on a different name to unblock me.  Still blocked.

I like the guy.  I just like to earn what's on my rap sheet as opposed to be like Gen Z and have things just given to me.

• Like 4

I'm feeling left out now. Hang tight and give me a few minutes, I'm sure I can get him to block me too.

Oh, wait...I don't do that Twitter thingy. Well, there goes my fun. 

Damn Twitter and Snider needs to stay off my lawn (does this count)...

Oh nevermind, I'll show myself out.

HTTR!

• Haha 6

Anyone starting to get the vibe that Snider on Twitter is like your aunt Myrtle on Zoom who can't quite understand how the Mute button works? lol..."No, don't click the "Block" button...no, don't click the--Snider...Snider...no, just--ok, just unblock them...you just--no, Snider, you just blocked them again. Snider! No!...Don't click that anymore...you aren't liking their tweet, Snider, you're blocking--Snider, no..."

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 6

35 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I'm feeling left out now. Hang tight and give me a few minutes, I'm sure I can get him to block me too.

HTTR!

ljjwwfk.jpg

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan4128 said:

HTTR!

lol, be a fun exercise how many of us can be blocked by Rick in a single day?

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Some good stuff in here that Michael Phillips covers about the sale:

• He thinks the sale is happening (Dan's out)
  • He thinks the sale is going to land somewhere in the mid $6 mil range and not the numbers in the 7's being floated
  • Right now they've been able to crack the books so perspectives are looking and seeing real world costs and adding up new stadium, practice facility etc. that would likely total $8.5 billion including the sale price
  • He thinks there's a lot of smoke related to JayZ being involved because the NFL wants it but doesn't necessarily mean a Bezo partnership, could be with any of them
  • He looks for the guys that are being quiet vs out there selling themselves because they're usually up there in consideration
  • He mentions the usual names
  • He also thinks leaks might be coming this week and not just after the Superbowl

Edited by HigSkin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Some good stuff in here that Michael Phillips covers about the sale:

• He thinks the sale is happening (Dan's out)
  • He thinks the sale is going to land somewhere in the mid $6 mil range and not the numbers in the 7's being floated

Hell, all of us together could get that, right? :headbang:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

If Bezos buys the team, I will re-up my Amazon Prime membership.

If it's Bezos or Harris, I am spending $500 on Fanatics...it may even approach the $1,000 I spent on Nats World Series gear.

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Am listening to him on the radio he seems skeptical that Bezos ends up being the guy. 

But also not a single person would be surprised if he entered late and out (mod edit rule 13 violation) out on the table