Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question for you guys

ThePackisback

55 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Can I still hang around and chat the rest of the season? I apologize for my negativity. I hope you guys dont mind me staying. This football season is miserable, I certainly miss Summer already lol.

It's a free country. Come right in, outlander.

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

Can I still hang around and chat the rest of the season? I apologize for my negativity. I hope you guys dont mind me staying. This football season is miserable, I certainly miss Summer already lol.

Certainly, but you first must upload a video of yourself picking up a lit cigarette with your butt-cheeks. 

22 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, if that wasn’t enough proof that cowboys fans are stupid :) 

Depends on the motivation. While we are a division rival, maybe the Cowboys fan still sees the Packers as more of a threat in terms of playoff positioning. 

And the Packers have arguably been more of a recent rival to the Cowboys, as Green Bay has knocked the Cowboys out of the playoffs twice in the past decade.

2 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Depends on the motivation. While we are a division rival, maybe the Cowboys fan still sees the Packers as more of a threat in terms of playoff positioning. 

And the Packers have arguably been more of a recent rival to the Cowboys, as Green Bay has knocked the Cowboys out of the playoffs twice in the past decade.

……..I hate you. I hate you for trying to ruin my joke about cowboys fans being stupid, with your logic :P 

On 10/24/2022 at 4:44 PM, ThePackisback said:

No, you are banished henceforth until Rogers cuts his manbun. Then you can return, on Tuesdays between 12-2, Wednesday’s, fridays, and most saturdays between 11-4, but never on sundays mondays and thursdays. 😤😤😤😉

• Haha 3

On 10/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, ThePackisback said:

Make sure you know plenty about the Colts and the Eagles. Seems to be prominent around these parts :229: