Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 4 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

It's Dallas Week people! **** DALLAS!!!! 350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif350299975_DallasSucks!.gif.dcc1cb0bb6ec8ab8068dd52de9ac2c66.gif

I want us to win tomorrow but realistically I don't see how that will be possible. But at least I can say **** Dallas! 

Taking full advantage of the cold weather outside as I sit next to the fireplace to enjoy me some wine. :)

HTTC! :815:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Just picked up a new 75 inch LG/4K/120hz at Costco this afternoon and set it up for a better view of our Oline picking Carson up off the AstroTurf.

Can you tell I’m excited?

Nice! One of these day I want to replace my 75" QLED with an OLED instead. I miss watching sports on my plasma TV - those TV were real sharp with deep dark tones. I still have that 60" plasma TV but now it is in the basement and my son plays games on it. Every time I go down there I sigh when I see him playing Madden on it and how clear it is.

Edited by zCommander
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Just picked up a new 75 inch LG/4K/120hz at Costco this afternoon and set it up for a better view of our Oline picking Carson up off the AstroTurf.

Can you tell I’m excited?

Just picked up the 65" version of the same for my Mom, yesterday,  and have been watching college football all day.

The picture is amazing. 

• Like 2

Wasn't expecting to watch Legally Blond 1 and 2. My daughters' kindergarten teacher looks a little like Reese Witherspoon and almost talks like her too, facial expressions. The girls were missing their teacher. Apparently Legally Blond 3 is coming out soo they tell me. Well it definitely passed the time a little...lol

Watching all the pink in the movie was fitting as October is the month for breast cancer awareness. 

Edited by zCommander

I have the normal nervousness before game day, but I think at this point I will be more frustrated then not if the team throws together another poor performance.  They may not win tomorrow, but they cannot allow themselves to look the way they did, 2 weeks in a row.  Just inexcusable.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I have the normal nervousness before game day, but I think at this point I will be more frustrated then not if the team throws together another poor performance.  They may not win tomorrow, but they cannot allow themselves to look the way they did, 2 weeks in a row.  Just inexcusable.

Yeah. They need to put up some sort of a fight and the score shouldn't be lopsided like it has been in the 1st half of the game two weeks in a row. 

Well here we are again. 

13 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Really hoping Leno can go. He is our best performing O-lineman

Gonna need every bit of blocking we can get. W/ how much I expect to keep the inline TE in it could be a banner day for the "Bates Blocks" highlight reel

I just want an interior line that can move like professional athletes 

23 minutes ago, zCommander said:

I am wondering how the black uniforms will look like?

A good bit darker than the other ones

2 hours ago, zCommander said:

Wasn't expecting to watch Legally Blond 1 and 2. My daughters' kindergarten teacher looks a little like Reese Witherspoon and almost talks like her too, facial expressions. The girls were missing their teacher. Apparently Legally Blond 3 is coming out soo they tell me. Well it definitely passed the time a little...lol

Watching all the pink in the movie was fitting as October is the month for breast cancer awareness. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Just picked up the 65" version of the same for my Mom, yesterday,  and have been watching college football all day.

The picture is amazing. 

65"??!? 

Disappointed. 

It seems you love your mother ten inches less than @zCommanderloves himself. How do you live with yourself? 

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Worry not, my friend. Dotson is gonna Samantha Moss the cow poops. 

• Haha 1

I louver you, man.

If Turner calls a 7 step drop sack fumble on the first play I would be careful around shiny new 75" TVs.

Dobie stepped on the remote so NFL pregame just switched to a documentary on ELO. Kids won't understand how album covers carried some of us over until the era of the internets came upon us

i.scdn.co/image/ab6761610000e5eb3f289b61b4d965c...

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 1