Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders vs. The Eagles - A divisional battle!

zCommander

5 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I mean they kind of have a point about the stadium falling on him 😂

We should spray their fans with broken poo pipes.

9 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

If you think its bad here,  you should see Miami right now. The entire city is flooded with Bills fans.

image.jpeg.892b7182153a7a4c80e26a43e84a9f5b.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I don't know how this will go today. I'm fully expecting a loss. Eagles are an elite team with SB aspirations. They have the best O and D line and there are zero holes on their defense.

We are allowing 7.1 ypc in our first games and now we're going against the NFLs top running team and the best running QB since Cam. 

We need to score early and often today or it'll get ugly really fast.

2 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I don't know how this will go today. I'm fully expecting a loss. Eagles are an elite team with SB aspirations. They have the best O and D line and there are zero holes on their defense.

We are allowing 7.1 ypc in our first games and now we're going against the NFLs top running team and the best running QB since Cam. 

I see what you’re doing here… reverse psychology. I like it!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

The exaggerations is strong on this one. Hurts a better runner than lamar? Best of line and d line? I mean hurts is a good running qb but come on bro. In any respects, I expect them to run all over us like hulkamaniacs and there's nothing we gonna do about it

1 minute ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

The exaggerations is strong on this one. Hurts a better runner than lamar? Best of line and d line? I mean hurts is a good running qb but come on bro. In any respects, I expect them to run all over us like hulkamaniacs and there's nothing we gonna do about it

Only QB to run for as many TDs this early in their career is Hurts and Cam.

Lamar is great. Hurts was 84% competitions last week. 

Their O line has been one of the best for years and anchored by a future HoF center in Kelce and their D line is just nuts. Cox, Hargrave and Sweat are excellent and they have Davis too. Their LBers make the front 7 really really dominate.

On 9/23/2022 at 11:39 PM, Conn said:

Your Eagles finally win a SB and you stop watching football? Why? 

You have two prior posts here from 2019 where you’re just trolling us after the Eagles finally win a SB. So you stopped watching football after that and went from being an Eagles homer to being a skeptic in ~3 years time, and yet still felt the need to log in here 3 years later to comment on another team’s board (who you don’t watch) about a game against your team (which you also apparently no longer watch)? Interesting. 

Seems to me like you may be the world’s saddest bandwagon fan, popped up here after riding the high of that Eagle’s SB and when it didn’t lead to some sort of immediate dynasty you fell off. I’m guessing the excitement and prospect of Hurts in a weak division has you back sniffing around the Eagles bandwagon again, starting to watch games and log into your various old football accounts again? 

Interesting take. You seem to think me withdrawing from football has something to do with the Eagles Super Bowl win, and a lack of dynasty?? Ok. My withdrawal came gradually, and I'd say it started before 2017. The year the Eagles won the Super Bowl I probably missed half of the games before watching the playoffs. I was glad to see they won, but my foot was halfway out the door at that point. As the game became more regulated, and politicized I just lost interest in watching. I suppose health could have played a part as well. It may surprise you, but people have lives outside of watching football, or for me any sport. Everybody is human unless that's been broken down into categories nowadays. I remember following the draft the year the Eagles drafted Carson Wentz. I was a fan that watched him when I could at North Dakota. I still do casually follow him. A week or 2 ago I logged in this bulletin board to see how the fans of Washington were taking to him, and tested my old login to see if it worked, but didn't post. This week he's playing his old team, time permitted, and I started reading y'all's opinion of how he would do against them. I saw a lot of skepticism, and pessimism, and I'm not a big-ism fan. That's why I posted. I hope Carson has a great game and wins, but the days of getting excited for game day are over for me. I do remember what it feels like though. I'd actually get cold waiting for the game to come on, and I'd get a stiff neck. I don't miss that :-)

Good luck today.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Only QB to run for as many TDs this early in their career is Hurts and Cam.

Lamar is great. Hurts was 84% competitions last week. 

Their O line has been one of the best for years and anchored by a future HoF center in Kelce and their D line is just nuts. Cox, Hargrave and Sweat are excellent and they have Davis too. Their LBers make the front 7 really really dominate.

So....tds means better running qb? I mean lamar just broke the all time 100 yard a game record but hurts is better because...he has more rushing tds...got it. And yeah Philly has a good o line and d line..besr? Nah. Don't take what im saying as I don't understand your point but just little far fetching what they got in Philly and their players lol 

17 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

So....tds means better running qb? I mean lamar just broke the all time 100 yard a game record but hurts is better because...he has more rushing tds...got it. And yeah Philly has a good o line and d line..besr? Nah. Don't take what im saying as I don't understand your point but just little far fetching what they got in Philly and their players lol 

That's just like your opinion man. :ols:  I hope I'm really wrong today.

31 minutes ago, Excel said:

Interesting take. You seem to think me withdrawing from football has something to do with the Eagles Super Bowl win, and a lack of dynasty?? Ok. My withdrawal came gradually, and I'd say it started before 2017. The year the Eagles won the Super Bowl I probably missed half of the games before watching the playoffs. I was glad to see they won, but my foot was halfway out the door at that point. As the game became more regulated, and politicized I just lost interest in watching. I suppose health could have played a part as well. It may surprise you, but people have lives outside of watching football, or for me any sport. Everybody is human unless that's been broken down into categories nowadays. I remember following the draft the year the Eagles drafted Carson Wentz. I was a fan that watched him when I could at North Dakota. I still do casually follow him. A week or 2 ago I logged in this bulletin board to see how the fans of Washington were taking to him, and tested my old login to see if it worked, but didn't post. This week he's playing his old team, time permitted, and I started reading y'all's opinion of how he would do against them. I saw a lot of skepticism, and pessimism, and I'm not a big-ism fan. That's why I posted. I hope Carson has a great game and wins, but the days of getting excited for game day are over for me. I do remember what it feels like though. I'd actually get cold waiting for the game to come on, and I'd get a stiff neck. I don't miss that 🙂

Good luck today.

Excel-lent post! 

*ducks*