Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commmmmmannndddersss vs. the Jags.

zCommander

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

😂😂

I am worried that Jags played so well vs Wentz last year.  Then again I have a BFF thats a colts fan and he says the colts just can't win in Jacksonville.   Maybe it's just them seeing Indy twice and year that they're able to have extra preparation.  I think we need to utilize a simple check down like to mckissic or whoever the RBs are on the play to negate their pass rush and get the pressure off of Wentz.  I'm ok with methodical 14 play drives that end in points.

• Like 2

Just now, SkinsWmsbg said:

I am worried that Jags played so well vs Wentz last year.  Then again I have a BFF thats a colts fan and he says the colts just can't win in Jacksonville.   Maybe it's just them seeing Indy twice and year that they're able to have extra preparation.  I think we need to utilize a simple check down like to mckissic or whoever the RBs are on the play to negate their pass rush and get the pressure off of Wentz.  I'm ok with methodical 14 play drives that end in points.

Yes, Colts have not won a game in Jax since 2014.

My season predictions

Wentz 350 for 550 3800 30TDs

TMac 85 for 1250 9TDs

Dotson  40 for 750 4TDs going deeeep

Samuel  60 for 714 6TDs

Dyami 30 for 350 1TD (more possession)

BRob 750 Yds 5TDs

Gibby 750 Yds 5TDs & 50 for 400 total 4TDs - solid year in the dual role envisioned

Jonathan gets a lot of work early in the year / goal line vulture

I am curious what others think about Dotson Dyami & Samuel. I remember coaches trying to throw slants to Aldrick - shades of Dyami 2022. 

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

12 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

My season predictions

Wentz 350 for 550 3800 30TDs

TMac 85 for 1250 9TDs

Dotson  40 for 750 4TDs going deeeep

Samuel  60 for 714 6TDs

Dyami 30 for 350 1TD (more possession)

BRob 750 Yds 5TDs

Gibby 750 Yds 5TDs & 50 for 400 total 4TDs - solid year in the dual role envisioned

Jonathan gets a lot of work early in the year / goal line vulture

I am curious what others think about Dotson Dyami & Samuel. I remember coaches trying to throw slants to Aldrick - shades of Dyami 2022. 

These are pretty lofty expectations but I’m hopeful as a fan that they are attainable. 30tds for Wentz is a lot, that’s almost 2 tds per game. If Logan and the young TEs play well it’s possible but I think we rely on the run game down at the goal line. 

I think Dotson starts off slow but comes on as the season progresses. Samuel will probably be Wentzs go to guy on 3rd and he needs to be good at YAC to have a good season. Dyami will be a non factor this year with the occasional fly patterns. His hands can’t be trusted with slants or anything across the middle. Let Jahan and Terry do those things. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ExoDus84 said:

I think the biggest stat of the day for Sunday's game will be the average cushion allowed by our DB's on 3rd and short.

I've got the over/under at 11 yards.

This drives me absolutely bonkers.  I don't know how anyone with defensive football knowledge on our coaching staff can look at that and not be jumping up and down screaming at the DBs to come up some.  Maybe the mindset is if our dbs play the wrs at the LOS that they will just run right by our guys but if tjays the case why are they on our team.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

I think the biggest stat of the day for Sunday's game will be the average cushion allowed by our DB's on 3rd and short.

I've got the over/under at 11 yards.

I am setting the O/U of the diameter of the hole in the center of the field on 3rd and long at 10.5 yards.

Radius sike.

10 hours ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Ron’s pre match conference not exactly exuding confidence let’s put it that way

And this is the coach some want to see come back no matter what happens this year? 

There’s supposed to be optimism at the start of every season. This is a veteran team that has been together for a few years and the head coach comes out with this? Why would anyone want to go to the games after hearing this? 

10 hours ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Curl being out is HUGE, but they pound the rock hard in the rain.  I think the game is close and this team pulls it in the end.

Commanders:  20

Jaguars:  13

Our pounder got shot and is replaced by a guy who can't hold on to the football when it is dry. 

• Sad 1