Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commmmmmannndddersss vs. the Jags.

zCommander

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

He seems ready and I imagine so are the players.  Hopefully they aren't too jacked.

Commanders - 30

Jags - 17

Would have loved it if Carson was asked what the coaches emphasized with him during camp that past coaches didn’t. I live in Philly and he says all the right things but one thing I noticed is that he sometimes doesn’t take full accountability. Yes he will say WE need to do a better job but I want the qb to say it’s on me and it starts with me. I want the qb to say I messed up and won’t let those mistakes happen again. PERIOD. 

Im interested in his presser after our first loss. Hopefully that’s not till October 😉

Comes down to our OL vs. their front 7. The strength of the Jags roster is up there with lots of former high draft picks. If we can block em, Wentz should be able to roast a weak secondary. I see a lot of screen passes to take advantage of a potentially overly aggressive Jags front.

Offensively the Jags don't scare me at all. Etienne is a talent but coming off a major injury, as is Robinson. Scherff will strengthen their OL for sure, but he's one guy at a less than important position. None of their receivers are scary and they have no TE worth a darn. 

The Jags are an improved team for sure, but we should win a fairly comfortable game. Not a blowout but one of those never really in doubt kind of affairs.

Scherff pancakes Allen, Holcomb, Fuller & McCain plowing the way for Lawrence to scamper for 3 TDs. Sweat fails to maintain his rush lanes allowing Lawrence to scramble through the gaps for 2 TDs. Jags defense returns a lame duck Wentz pass for a score.

Jags - 42 

Real JAGS - 6 (Slye misses the XP)

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumb down 2

9 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Ron usually starts slow.  We are coming out flat. 

Jaguars 24

Commies 10

This made my day.  Since you literally haven't predicted anything right, I want to say ever, but I'll say at least this off-season, now I think we can't lose.  

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Comes down to our OL vs. their front 7. The strength of the Jags roster is up there with lots of former high draft picks. If we can block em, Wentz should be able to roast a weak secondary. I see a lot of screen passes to take advantage of a potentially overly aggressive Jags front.

Offensively the Jags don't scare me at all. Etienne is a talent but coming off a major injury, as is Robinson. Scherff will strengthen their OL for sure, but he's one guy at a less than important position. None of their receivers are scary and they have no TE worth a darn. 

The Jags are an improved team for sure, but we should win a fairly comfortable game. Not a blowout but one of those never really in doubt kind of affairs.

So put a number on it dingdong.  

32 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

30-17 Jaguars. Wentz gets his leg ripped in two in the middle of the 2nd, TH takes over. Sends McClaurin and McKissic to the injury tent with hospital balls. The defense can't get off the field. Rivera says they lack communication. The world turns.

Let The Hate Flow Through You GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Carson and Scott Turner come out guns blazing.  We are dropping bombs, lighting fires, and taking names.  Carson throws 5 TDs.  We sack Lawrence 4 times.

Commanders: 35

Jags: 21

And then the national media will drop Wentz 3 more spots on the QB lists because he didn't throw 7 TDs.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Haha 5

Man this is so hard to pick. Cause I always think we are way better then we are. I believe in Wentz and think he can be a MVP candidate. I'm going with 34-24. A shootout that goes back and forth till we get a td in the last few minutes to go up 2 scores.