Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Bobby Wagner lit up the Jabroni what ran out on the field. 🤣

Yeah, but ESPN didn't show it. And Aikman started to comment, saying "That fan..." And then they must have cut his mic for a moment, and Buck just started talking about something else. 

Something else wrong with the NFL. In the past, that whole exchange would have been shown, and then shown from multiple angles in replay, with the commentators making fun of the fan. Madden would have been drawing a circle around the guy, and an arrow showing Wagner's path to hitting the guy. 

• Haha 2

Living in NorCal and seeing this 49ers team every week, I have to say I definitely have some envy.  This franchise just figure out ways to rebuild over and over with minimal downtown. Their longest rebuild came after their glory years ended, and they drafted Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers.  Right when most fans had given up on Alex Smith, the 49ers finally built a defense and running game an if not for the miffed punt they likely beat the NYG in that NFC Championship game in 2011.  Since then they have managed to go to a Superbowl with Kaepernick and Jimmy G.   Being able to constantly restock the roster with quality players is such a foreign concept to us as Commanders fans.  

They will probably end up with another Superbowl appearance before the Commanders even see a playoff game.  Smh......

24 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Stafford looks washed. 7 sacks, a pick 6, and a fumble. They must be sick being hamstrung to a contract like that. They should trade him to Washington. All he needs is a team with an O-Line that doesn't suck.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by NoCalMike

Lol the moron who ran onto the field on MNF is suing Bobby Wagner for tackling him. What a clown 

@Leonard Washington what could you possibly have a problem with about what I said? The guy that ran onto the field IS a clown, is he not? What do you disagree with…..please, explain it to me 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

6 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Lol the moron who ran onto the field on MNF is suing Bobby Wagner for tackling him. What a clown 

I have no patience for morons like that.  I hope the lawsuit gets thrown out and he gets chucked into jail for a few days for wasting everyone's time.  

I know it won't happen, but one can hope.  Or force him to work in the meat factory he was protesting against.

Wilson is really bad. Missing some easy throws. Pete saw the decline in his play last year and traded him. Enough so he is starting Geno Smith in his place instead. That to me was telling. Good thing we didn't get Wilson. Too much capital Denver gave up for him.  

Edited by zCommander