Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

15 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Who is the Jags QB? I just tuned in. 

Stidham or something, neither starting QB started this game...is that the new preseason trend? Either way, Jags look rough...but its only preseason...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Stidham or something, neither starting QB started this game...is that the new preseason trend? Either way, Jags look rough...but its only preseason...

If we see Carson next week, it will only be a series or two. I think the second week is when you see starters playing some. Though some coaches won’t have their starters play in preseason.

7 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If we see Carson next week, it will only be a series or two. I think the second week is when you see starters playing some. Though some coaches won’t have their starters play in preseason.

Thats how it used to be:

Game 1: Starters get a few series

Game 2: Starters get a quarter

Game 3: Starters get a half

Game  4: Starters get rest

Not saying I know what I'm talking about, but I would say Trevor Lawrence could use the reps.

7 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Not saying I know what I'm talking about, but I would say Trevor Lawrence could use the reps.

Maybe because it was a Hall of Fame game but yeah he could use more reps under a new coach and new offense. Also possible they just didn't want him to get hurt in a meaningless game too. 

On 8/2/2022 at 7:24 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Excessive drinking two days early??

ok. I’ll do it 

I was implying during game time. But you do have the right to do it anytime before that too....lol

54 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Maybe because it was a Hall of Fame game but yeah he could use more reps under a new coach and new offense. Also possible they just didn't want him to get hurt in a meaningless game too. 

I was implying during game time. But you do have the right to do it anytime before that too....lol

Once again, I know is just preseason (and I'm not one of those people who says "Who won!?"), but the Jags looked like doo. Hurry up and lets play these fools.

• zCommander changed the title to Game Day Thread: 2022 - PRE-SEASON
33 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ravens aiming for 21st preseason W in a row. If they win tonight and their other next one, you can bet that jerk harbaugh is going to be playing starters into the 3rd quarter again against us 🙄

There is no chance hell play starters in the final preseason game. He isnt even playing Jackson tonight.