Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2022 - {{SUPERBOWL 57}} ~ THE CHIEFS vs. THE EAGLES

zCommander

I'm going the other way. Chiefs 9ers even though I hope Cincinnati wins.

The Eagles probably have the advantage because it's hard to believe that Purdy will have another great game but he's been lucky/good 8 times in a row already. Also, Philly hasn't really played any good teams other than Dallas and Hurts is still not 100%.

Cinci has that beat up OL again while Mahomes is playing behind a pretty good OL. If Cinci wins then he's probably the best QB in the league because this game is stacked against him vs the league MVP as well. If Mahomes is actually still playing injured not leaving the pocket that definitely changes things though.

Chiefs 30 Bengals 27

9ers 24 Eagles 20

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I'm legitimately shocked that so many people are picking the 9ers to win. A majority of people really think the Eagles are losing for sure. Am I missing something here?

Commies smacked them in the mouth in week 10 when Hurts was balling..and the Niners are even a more physical team than Washington. Additionally,  I think the Niners are overall the most complete and deepest team in the NFL.

Still expecting a Niners/Chiefs SB. 

40 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Commies smacked them in the mouth in week 10 when Hurts was balling..and the Niners are even a more physical team than Washington. Additionally,  I think the Niners are overall the most complete and deepest team in the NFL.

Still expecting a Niners/Chiefs SB. 

Don't get me wrong, I would love for the Eagles to go down (I think either AFC team will take care of them), but I don't see why everyone is so sure of the 49ers coming out ahead. I don't just mean on the forum here, either. All over the tv, radio, internet, etc. Everyone is going with the 9ers, I don't see Purdy pulling that off, especially since he struggled against Dallas. The Purdy Express has to end at some point, I wish it could last a week longer, but I just don't see it.

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Don't get me wrong, I would love for the Eagles to go down (I think either AFC team will take care of them), but I don't see why everyone is so sure of the 49ers coming out ahead. I don't just mean on the forum here, either. All over the tv, radio, internet, etc. Everyone is going with the 9ers, I don't see Purdy pulling that off, especially since he struggled against Dallas. The Purdy Express has to end at some point, I wish it could last a week longer, but I just don't see it.

They been predicting 49ers all year; even when Trey Lance and Jimmy we’re starting. Even when they had their slow start.

I think Brock’s luck finally runs out.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 2