Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2023

BRAVEONAWARPATH

What the Hell?  Wake Forest over Miami?  Miami matching up with BC and Louisville instead?  And Florida State--Syracuse and UVA--Louisville instead of UVA--FSU?  And what's with GT being matched up with Louisville and Wake Forest, they have no history with either?  There is more of a rivalry with Pitt and VT there than with either of those schools.

I just don't get these choices.  They aren't based on geography or history.

• Like 1

Ugh I can't wait to bring back that USC-Maryland intra-conference rivalry.

As a B1G alumnus, I hate what conference expansion has done to college sports but I get it. People like money.  Also it's good to see the conference expanding west so that the B1G Football Championship game becomes more than Wisconsin getting slaughtered by whoever.  So far in 8 games, the B1G West is 0-8 with an average losing margin of 20 points.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

Ugh I can't wait to bring back that USC-Maryland intra-conference rivalry.

As a B1G alumnus, I hate what conference expansion has done to college sports but I get it. People like money.  Also it's good to see the conference expanding west so that the B1G Football Championship game becomes more than Wisconsin getting slaughtered by whoever.  So far in 8 games, the B1G West is 0-8 with an average losing margin of 20 points.

This all goes back to ESPN wanting to boost the ACC back in the mid 00s to line their own pockets. ESPN killed college football. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Read earlier the Big 12 was allegedly going to invite 4 Pac23 teams (the 2 Arizonas, Utah, and Colorado). 

I feel like the Big 12 and Pac 10 should just merge into a 20 team mega conference.  Its only a matter of time before Oregon, Washington find new homes.