Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022-2023 NFL Predictions

This might be a little early but I love making some picks. Barring any injuries here is how I see it. Give me your picks if you want. I love reading others insight. 

Spoiler alert my sb champ is a dark horse. 

NFC East 

1. Eagles (10) 2. Cowboys* (14) 3. Commanders (18) 4. Giants (28)

The Eagles have the edge with the addition of AJ Brown. The Cowboys still have enough talent on both sides of the ball to contend. The Commanders have maybe the most talent in the division but they got to prove it on the field. The Giants are solid but just not anywhere close to these other teams.

NFC North

1. Vikings (7) 2. Packers (17) 3. Lions (20) 4. Bears (29)

The Vikings have more talent on offense than anyone else in the NFC. The Packers lost some big pieces. The Lions could push for a wild card they look sneaky. The Bears have nothing around Fields.

NFC South

1. Bucs (4) 2. Saints (19) 3. Panthers (30) 4. Falcons (31)

This is easily the Bucs division. The Saints will be a tough out but the QB position is shaky. The Panthers and Falcons are both fighting for the worst team in the NFC crown.

NFC West

1. Rams (1) 2. 49ers* (11) 3. Cardinals* (15) 4. Seahawks (27)

The Rams are better than they were last year with the additions of Robinson and Wagner. The 49ers are a solid ballclub with a dang good coach. The Cardinals are hit and miss too much but could finally take a real leap. The Seahawks will miss Wilson. 

AFC East

1. Bills (2) 2. Dolphins (16) 3. Jets (21) 4. Pats (26)

The Bills are the class of this division. Josh Allen is poised for an MVP season. The Dolphins made real moves that impressed me. The Jets like the Lions could fight for a wild card. They are improved. The Pats can never be counted out but it's tough sledding for them this season.

AFC North

1. Bengals (3) 2. Ravens* (12) 3. Steelers (24) 4. Browns (25)

The Bengals got better. Burrow is going to dominate. The Ravens are hard to predict but they could sneak in. The Steelers will be a hard out in the 2nd half of 2022 once Pickett gets some live reps. The Browns are an automatic 4th with Watson in the air. Not dealing Mayfield sooner was the blunder of the off-season.

AFC South

1. Colts (8) 2. Jags (22) 3. Titans (23) 4. Texans (32)

The Colts are a team ready to finally hit another gear. Matt Ryan will give them needed balance and leadership on offense. The Jags will win more games as Lawrence grows under center. The Titans made the worst trade I've seen in years trading AJ Brown for peanuts. The Texans are the worst team in the NFL and its not close. 

AFC West

1. Raiders (5) 2. Chargers* (6) 3. Chiefs* (9) 4. Broncos (13)

This division is loaded with the most talent I've seen ever. That said the Raiders and the moves they have made are being slept on. I truly believe their offense will be the best in the NFL. The Chargers improved as well and on any given Sunday can beat any team in this league. The Chiefs losing Hill will hurt and they lost more than just him. The Broncos getting Wilson does not impress me as much as it would have 5 years ago. He has less talent on offense than he did in Seattle in 2021.

NFL MVP - Josh Allen/QB/Bills

OPOY - Joe Burrow/QB/Bengals

DROY - Micah Parsons/LB/Cowboys

Coach - Josh McDaniels/Raiders

OROY - Kenny Pickett/QB/Steelers

DROY - Kayvon Thibodeaux/DE/Giants

Most Improved - Derek Carr/QB/Raiders

Comeback - Chase Young/DE/Commanders

8th Best NFC - Packers

8th Best AFC - Dolphins

#1 pick in 2023 - Texans

NFC Playoff Seeds

1. Rams 2. Bucs 3. Vikings 4. Eagles 5. 49ers 6. Cowboys 7. Cardinals

AFC Playoff Seeds

1. Bills 2. Bengals 3. Raiders 4. Colts 5. Chargers 6. Chiefs 7. Ravens

Wild Card Round

-TB 45 Ari 23, Brady 38-45 351yds 4 TDs

-Min 38 Dal 24, Jefferson 8rec 92yds 2TDs

-SF 17 Phi 14, SF Def 5 takeaways

-Cin 38 Bal 35 (OT), Burrow: 5TDs

-LV 41 KC 17, Waller 11rec 162yds 3TDs

-Ind 24 LAC 21, Ryan GW TD with 6sec left

Divisional Round

-LAR 17 SF 15, SF settles for 5 FGs

-Min 35 TB 28, Cook 212yds 2TDs

-Buf 28 Ind 20, Ryan INT in EZ with 0:00

-LV 38 Cin 35 (OT), result flips for Cin

Championship Games

-LAR 21 Min 17, Aaron Donald 4 sacks

-LV 37 Buf 31 (2OT), Both teams get td in ot then Raiders win on Carr 58 yd TD to Renfrow.

Super Bowl 57

NFC Champion Los Angeles Rams

Vs

AFC Champion Las Vegas Raiders

Final score: Raiders 27 Rams 23

MVP Derek Carr 25-37 302yds 2TDs

Edited by CovingtonCommander

Little early but the 2 football mags Lindy’s and Athlon come out next month.

You are overestimating the Raiders, Vikings and Cards.

Raiders may make playoffs again but they aren’t winning a SuperBowl .

Kirk Cousins, if he makes the playoffs; will do jack. Vikings will continue to regret ever signing him.

To much bad things behind the scenes. Cards will crash this year.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:16 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Little early but the 2 football mags Lindy’s and Athlon come out next month.

You are overestimating the Raiders, Vikings and Cards.

Raiders may make playoffs again but they aren’t winning a SuperBowl .

Kirk Cousins, if he makes the playoffs; will do jack. Vikings will continue to regret ever signing him.

To much bad things behind the scenes. Cards will crash this year.

I might be overestimating the Raiders but people would have said the same thing about the Bengals last season. I just don't think they are being shown any respect at all bc of the other quarterbacks in the division. I love what the Raiders have done surrounding Carr with guys like Jacobs, Adams, Renfrow, and Waller.

Can they win the Super Bowl maybe not but the additions on both sides of the ball makes them a team that can be a tough out.

I'm not that high on the Vikings more so the weak NFC. They added some defensive pieces to go with a stacked offense. The Packers loss of Smith is Minnesota's gain. The Packers loss of Adams will hurt. Is Captain Kirk a great QB? No. Is he a guy who I've watched in Washington and Minnesota produce? Yes. What team in the NFC has a better skill position combo? No one. 

I'm excited for the season. Teams like Buffalo, Cincy, LA Chargers, Minnesota, and Arizona who have never won a Sup have legitimate shots to hoist it. 

I don't think I'm overestimating the Cards. A 7 seed in the NFC seems reasonable. They have enough talent to get a wild card.

Who do you think will be in the Super Bowl or make a nice run? Thanks for the feedback dude. I love talking football. 

15 hours ago, CovingtonCommander said:

I might be overestimating the Raiders but people would have said the same thing about the Bengals last season. I just don't think they are being shown any respect at all bc of the other quarterbacks in the division. I love what the Raiders have done surrounding Carr with guys like Jacobs, Adams, Renfrow, and Waller.

Can they win the Super Bowl maybe not but the additions on both sides of the ball makes them a team that can be a tough out.

I'm not that high on the Vikings more so the weak NFC. They added some defensive pieces to go with a stacked offense. The Packers loss of Smith is Minnesota's gain. The Packers loss of Adams will hurt. Is Captain Kirk a great QB? No. Is he a guy who I've watched in Washington and Minnesota produce? Yes. What team in the NFC has a better skill position combo? No one. 

I'm excited for the season. Teams like Buffalo, Cincy, LA Chargers, Minnesota, and Arizona who have never won a Sup have legitimate shots to hoist it. 

I don't think I'm overestimating the Cards. A 7 seed in the NFC seems reasonable. They have enough talent to get a wild card.

Who do you think will be in the Super Bowl or make a nice run? Thanks for the feedback dude. I love talking football. 

Early guess. Buffalo or Cincy vs Green Bay or Tampa or LA.

The afc west will be too competitive for any team to have more than 11 wins. Afc west could yield 4 playoff teams.

Green Bay still has Rodgers. While Adams will find his college QB Carr isn’t the same as Rodgers.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

No Bills, I can't stand the "Bills Mafia". Such a whiney, entitled fanbase, sure your team is good...but you haven't won anything....ever. They're claim to fame is being the biggest bunch of losers in the NFL with 4, straight SB losses. I'm ok with them never winning.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:13 PM, Simmsy said:

No Bills, I can't stand the "Bills Mafia". Such a whiney, entitled fanbase, sure your team is good...but you haven't won anything....ever. They're claim to fame is being the biggest bunch of losers in the NFL with 4, straight SB losses. I'm ok with them never winning.

Their tailgate is legendary.

otherwise they are annoying.  

Every year most everybody picks the Titans to not make the paloffs yet they keep doing it. Even with Henry out most of the season they still made it and won the AFC bye (of course they never do anything in the paloffs). Tannehill is the AFC version of Cousins with a better defense. It's starting to look like the Gibbs teams in the 80's. Most of the time the magazines predicted the Redskins would go 8-8 or 7-9 but then they'd win 11-14 games, then the next year they'd predict the same thing. The only time they were right was after 87. 

Besides that, I haven't closely watched enough football the past few years to make league wide predictions but if I was going to bet, I'd bet that Washington, Tennessee, and the Patriots or the Packers win more games than expected. Hell, it seems like everybody thinks that Adams is what made Rodgers the best regular season QB the past several years. I doubt there will be a major drop off from 13-14 wins. They probably ONLY win 11-12 this year lol.

Washington has a very easy schedule, only a complete debacle by Wince stops them from out doing the 6-7 wins everybody sees them winning. 

And once again everybody is betting against Belichick too. Didn't that rookie QB just get them to 10 wins last year?

2 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

Every year most everybody picks the Titans to not make the paloffs yet they keep doing it. Even with Henry out most of the season they still made it and won the AFC bye (of course they never do anything in the paloffs). Tannehill is the AFC version of Cousins with a better defense. It's starting to look like the Gibbs teams in the 80's. Most of the time the magazines predicted the Redskins would go 8-8 or 7-9 but then they'd win 11-14 games, then the next year they'd predict the same thing. The only time they were right was after 87. 

Besides that, I haven't closely watched enough football the past few years to make league wide predictions but if I was going to bet, I'd bet that Washington, Tennessee, and the Patriots or the Packers win more games than expected. Hell, it seems like everybody thinks that Adams is what made Rodgers the best regular season QB the past several years. I doubt there will be a major drop off from 13-14 wins. They probably ONLY win 11-12 this year lol.

Washington has a very easy schedule, only a complete debacle by Wince stops them from out doing the 6-7 wins everybody sees them winning. 

And once again everybody is betting against Belichick too. Didn't that rookie QB just get them to 10 wins last year?

I would have picked Tennessee to win the south but after losing AJ Brown I'm not as high on them. I think teams will really try to take Henry out of the equation and force Tannenhill to win and his supporting cast is weak compared to the last couple years. I love vrabel as a coach and they could put it together it's a team that could win the division or lose 10 imo.

I think washington can go 12-5 but I pegged them down a little because I am biased towards them. I put them in the worst spot I thought possible and that's a middle of the pack 8-9 type team. 

The Patriots depend on the growth of Mac Jones in his 2nd season. They go as far as he takes them imo. 

The Packers could be better than I project but I believe they have to go two headed monster Jones and Dillon to get balance after losing Adams. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lindy's 2022 Pro Football Annual came out.

Lindy's 2022 NFL Picks- Made by Howard Balzer 

*-Wild Card

NFC East

1. Philly

2. Dallas*

3. Washington

4. New York

NFC North 

1. Green Bay

2. Minnesota

3. Detroit

4. Chicago

NFC South

1. Tampa Bay

2. New Orleans

3. Carolina

4.  Atlanta

NFC West

1. Los Angeles

2. San Francisco*

3. Arizona*

4. Seattle

NFC Champ: Tampa over LA

AFC East 

1. Buffalo

2. Miami

3. New England

4. NY

AFC North

1. Cincy

2. Baltimore*

3. Cleveland

4. Pittsburgh

AFC South

1. Indy

2. Tennessee

3. Houston

4. Jacksonville

AFC West

1. Kansas City

2. Las Vegas*

3. LA*

4. Denver

AFC Champ: Buffalo over Indy

Superbowl 57: Buffalo over Tampa

• 4 weeks later...

Athlon Sports  2022 Pro Football Annual came out.

Athlon's  2022 NFL Picks 

*-Wild Card

NFC East

1. Dallas

2. Philly*

3. Washington

4. New York

NFC North 

1. Green Bay

2. Minnesota

3. Detroit

4. Chicago

NFC South

1. Tampa Bay

2. New Orleans*

3. Carolina

4.  Atlanta

NFC West

1. Los Angeles

2. San Francisco*

3. Arizona

4. Seattle

NFC Power Rankings

1. Tampa

2. LA

3. Green Bay

4. Dallas

5. San Fran

6. New Orleans

7. Philly

8. Arizona

9. Minnesota

10. Washington

NFC Wild Card: Green Bay over Philly, LA over New Orleans, Dallas over San Fran

NFC Divisional: Tampa over Dallas, LA over Green Bay

NFC Champ: Tampa over LA

AFC East 

1. Buffalo

2. Miami

3. New England

4. NY

AFC North

1. Cincy

2. Baltimore*

3. Cleveland

4. Pittsburgh

AFC South

1. Indy

2. Tennessee*

3. Jacksonville

4. Houston

AFC West

1. Kansas City

2. LA*

3. Denver

4. Las Vegas

AFC Wild Card: Kansas City over Tennessee, Cincy over Baltimore, LA over Indy

AFC Divisional: Buffalo over LA, Kansas City over Cincy

AFC Champ: Buffalo over Kansas City

Superbowl 57: Buffalo over Tampa

• 4 weeks later...

Nate Silver's USA Today's PreSnap 2022 Predictions 

*-Wild Card

NFC East

1. Philly: 11-6

2. Dallas: 10-7*

3. Washington: 7-10

4. New York: 5-12

NFC North 

1. Green Bay:11-6

2. Detroit: 8-9

3. Minny: 8-9

4. Chicago: 4-13

NFC South

1. Tampa Bay: 13-4

2. New Orleans: 9-8*

3. Carolina: 7-10

4.  Atlanta: 2-15

NFC West

1. Los Angeles:12-5

2. San Francisco: 10-7*

3. Arizona: 7-10

4. Seattle: 5-12

NFC Playoffs

1. Tampa

2. LA

3. Green Bay

4. Philly

5. San Fran

6. Dallas

7. New Orleans

NFC Wild Card: LA over NO, GB over Dallas, SF over Philly

NFC Divisional: TB over SF, Gb over LA

NFC Champ: GB over TB

AFC East 

1. Buffalo: 15-2

2. New England: 10-7*

3. Miami: 9-8

4. NY: 5-12

AFC North

1. Baltimore: 12-5

2. Cincy: 12-5*

3. Pittsburgh: 9-8

4. Cleveland: 6-11

AFC South

1. Indy: 9-8

2. Tennessee: 8-9

3. Jacksonville: 6-11

4. Houston: 3-14

AFC West

1. Kansas City: 11-6

2. LA: 11-6*

3. Las Vegas: 9-8

4. Denver: 8-9

AFC Playoffs 

1. Buffalo

2. Baltimore

3. Kansas City

4. Indy

5. Cincy

6. LA

7. NE

AFC Wild Card: Baltimore over NE, LA over KC, Cincy over Indy

AFC Divisional: Buffalo over LA, Baltimore over Cincy

AFC Champ: Buffalo over Baltimore

Superbowl 57:  Green Bay over Buffalo

Everyone is expecting the 49ers to make the playoffs with Trey Lance in his first year as the starter. I don't think this will be a repeat of Big Ben and the Steelers and his first couple of years.  I think Trey will have an up and down year and 49ers miss the playoffs and probably has a losing season.  

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll make predictions in 2-3 weeks, but my preseason feel:

NFC East:  I think it will be Philly that wins the division, Dallas will fall back and battle us for 2nd place, the Giants will be looking at a Top 5 draft pick.

NFC North:  Green Bay will win the division but with fewer wins. Minny will be hot on their tail but I think they will disappoint. Detroit could be a surprise team. Chicago will be looking at a Top 5 pick.

NFC South:  It could be a 3 way battle. Tampa obviously the favorite but their masters the Saints will be hot their trail and likely to sweep them again. If Baker plays decently, he could have Carolina in the mix. Atlanta will suck.

NFc West: Despite Stafford's arm problems, Rams should win division again. Arizona will battle for a wild card.  At best, San Fran goes 9-8 and maybe earning a wild card but I think Trey will have an open down season, in what is essentially his rookie year.

AFC East: Buffalo should be Superbowl favs, this is the year for them to do it.  Miami and New England will battle for 2nd.  Jets will stink again and look at a Top 10 pick.

AFC North: It will be between Baltimore and Cincy.  Cleveland will struggle without Watson, especially if it's a season long suspension. Even if they get Jimmy G, I still seem them as 3rd or possibly 4th. Pittsburgh will be competitive whether it's Mitch or Kenny. Tomlin has never had a losing season.

AFC South:  It will be Tennessee and Indy fighting it out. Houston will stink.  Jacksonville will stink but be better than last year. They end 2022 with hope for 2023. Trevor should get better as the season progresses.

AFC West: The nfl's best division. Frankly, all 4 teams could have a winning season and it's possible 3 teams make the playoffs from this division.

Despite being weak, the nfc has won the last 2 Superbowls. I think this year, will be the AFC's year; no matter who gets in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 11:38 AM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Everyone is expecting the 49ers to make the playoffs with Trey Lance in his first year as the starter. I don't think this will be a repeat of Big Ben and the Steelers and his first couple of years.  I think Trey will have an up and down year and 49ers miss the playoffs and probably has a losing season.  

Since they kept Jimmy G; I have to change this. I think if Trey struggles, they will go with Jimmy.  This is contending roster and they aren’t going to waste a whole season on a struggling qb. If Trey struggles, they will go with Jimmy to make a playoff run.

Sports Illustrated's 2022 NFL predictions 

*-Wild Card

NFC East

1. Dallas: 11-6

2. Philly: 10-7*

3. Washington: 7-10

4. New York: 6-11

NFC North 

2. Detroit: 9-8*

3. Minny: 7-10

4. Chicago: 3-14

NFC South

1. Tampa Bay: 13-4

2. New Orleans: 9-8

3. Carolina: 5-12

4.  Atlanta: 3-14

NFC West

1. San Francisco:12-5

2. Los Angeles: 11-6*

3. Arizona: 9-8

4. Seattle: 3-14

NFC Playoffs

1. Tampa

2. San Francisco

3. Green Bay

4. Dallas

5. Los Angeles

6. Philly

7. Detroit

NFC Wild Card: SF over Detroit, GB over Philly, Dallas over LA

NFC Divisional: TB over Dallas, GB over SF

NFC Champ: TB over GB

AFC East 

1. Buffalo: 13-4

2. New England: 10-7 

3. Miami: 8-9

4. NY: 6-11

AFC North

1. Baltimore: 11-6

2. Cincy: 11-6*

3. Cleveland: 7-10

4. Pittsburgh: 6-11

AFC South

1. Indy: 12-5

2. Tennessee: 9-8

3. Jacksonville: 5-12

4. Houston: 4-13

AFC West

2. LA: 11-6*

3. Denver: 10-7*

4. Las Vegas: 9-8

AFC Playoffs 

1. Buffalo

2. Indy

3. Baltimore

4. KC

5. LA

6. Cincy

7. Den

AFC Wild Card: Indy over Denver, Baltimore over Cincy, LA over KC

AFC Divisional: Buffalo over SD, Baltimore over Indy 

AFC Champ: Buffalo over Baltimore

Superbowl 57:  Buffalo over Tampa

Peter King's 2022 NFL Picks 

AFC Seeds

1.Buffalo (13-4). Finishing 6-0 in the AFC East makes all the difference when so many contenders have tough division slates.

2. Baltimore (11-6). Decimated by injury in 2021, fairly healthy in 2022—including at quarterback. Important in Joe Burrow’s division.

3. LA Chargers (11-6). Accomplishment of the year: Chargers going 4-2 in the toughest division since the 2002 realignment into eight divisions.

4. Tennessee (10-7). Slight nod over the Colts, by virtue of the Titans averaging 35 a game against Indy in their last three meetings, all wins.

5. Kansas City (11-6). It’s almost pick-‘em with the Chargers, because I think the passing game will be fine post-Tyreek.

6. Cincinnati (10-7). The first-place schedule brings Cincinnati down to earth a bit, but the Bengals will be a threat still.

7. Miami (9-8)*. TuAnon, rejoice. It’s not just Tyreek Hill who’ll make over this offense. It’s Chase Edmonds rushing for 1,200 yards.

*Tiebreaker: Miami over Indianapolis (9-8) and Las Vegas (9-8).

Wild card: Baltimore over Miami, LA Chargers over Cincinnati, Kansas City over Tennessee.

Divisional: Buffalo over Kansas City, LA Chargers over Baltimore.

AFC Championship, at Buffalo: Buffalo 26, LA Chargers 20.

NFC seeds

1. New Orleans (12-5). Note of the week: Saints have beaten Tom Brady’s Bucs in all four regular-season meetings, and none of the four has been a one-score game.

2. Green Bay (12-5). Minnesota threatens, but Aaron Rodgers figures out how to make Romeo Doubs a factor early, and off they go.

3. Philadelphia (11-6). DeVonta Smith/A.J. Brown combined to average 14.1 yards per catch last year. Now Jalen Hurts has them both.

4. LA Rams (10-7). This is still a very good team. But it’s a very good team facing a murderous schedule, starting with the Bills in three days.

5. Minnesota (11-6). Is this the year Eric Kendricks finally gets credit for being a top-five NFL ‘backer?

6. Tampa Bay (10-7). Just too much noise and too many injuries around this team. Talent, and Brady, makes the Bucs still a factor.

7. San Francisco (10-7)*. We interrupt this endless quarterback story to remind you the other 51 players on this roster are pretty good.

*Tiebreaker: San Francisco over Dallas (10-7).

Wild card: Green Bay over San Francisco, Tampa Bay over Philadelphia, LA Rams over Minnesota.

Divisional: New Orleans over Tampa Bay, Green Bay over LA Rams.

NFC Championship, at New Orleans: Green Bay 30, New Orleans 17.

Super Bowl 57, at Glendale, Ariz., Feb. 12, 2023: Buffalo 30, Green Bay 23.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

Well, it's time for your real predictions on the season.

00Comrade2000's 2022 NFL Picks

*-Wild Card

NFC East

1. Philly: 10-7

2. Dallas: 9-8

3. Washington: 8-9

4. New York: 6-11

NFC North 

2. Detroit: 9-8*

3. Minny: 8-9

4. Chicago: 3-14

NFC South

1. Tampa Bay: 11-6

2. New Orleans: 9-8*

3. Carolina: 9-8*

4.  Atlanta: 4-13

NFC West

1. Los Angeles:12-5

2. San Francisco: 8-9

3. Arizona: 7-10

4. Seattle: 4-13

NFC Playoffs

1. LA

2. Tampa

3. Green Bay

4. Philly

5. New Orleans

6. Detroit

7. Carolina

NFC Wild Card:  TB over Carolina, Detroit over GB, Philly over New Orleans

NFC Divisional: LA over Detroit, Tampa over Philly

NFC Champ: LA over Tampa

NFC Coaching Changes: Dallas- Mccarthy is fired, Seattle- think Pete Carroll retires

AFC East 

1. Buffalo: 14-3

2. Miami: 9-8

3. New England: 8-9

4. NY: 5-12

AFC North

1. Baltimore: 11-6

2. Cincy: 11-6*

3. Pittsburgh: 9-8

4. Cleveland: 7-10

AFC South

1. Indy: 9-8

2. Tennessee: 8-9

3. Jacksonville: 7-10

4. Houston: 3-14

AFC West

2. Las Vegas: 10-7*

3. Denver: 10-7*

4. LA: 9-8

AFC Playoffs 

1. Buffalo

2. Baltimore

3. Kansas City

4. Indy

5. Cincy

6. Las Vegas

7. Denver

AFC Wild Card: Baltimore over Denver, KC over  Las Vegas, Cincy over Indy

AFC Divisional: Buffalo over Cincy, KC over Baltimore

AFC Champ: Buffalo over KC

AFC Coaching changes:  I don't expect any but Staley better watch out in San Diego.  With Sean Payton out there, no playoffs like I predict and he maybe given the boot.

Superbowl 57:  Buffalo over Los Angeles Rams -  The season starts with these two and ends with these two. Buffalo fans finally get to celebrate. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright the 2022 playoffs are set; time for some predictions.

AFC Playoffs:

Bye- (1) Chiefs

Wild Card: (2) Bills vs (7)Dolphins, (3)Bengals vs (6)Ravens, (4)Jags vs (5)Chargers

NFC  Playoffs:

Bye- (1) Eagles

Wild Card: (2)49ers vs (7)Seahawks, (3) Vikings vs (6) Giants, (4) Bucs vs (5) Cowboys

My playoff predictions:

Wild Card:

(2)Bills, (3)Bengals, (5)Chargers

(2)49ers, (3) Vikings, (4) Bucs

Divisional:

(1)Chiefs over (5)Chargers, (2)Bills over (3)Bengals

(1)Eagles over (4)Bucs, (2)49ers over (3)Vikings

Championship:

Bills over Chiefs- whether this on a neutral field or in KC

Eagles over 49ers

Superbowl:

Bills over Eagles- Bills win one for Hamlin.