Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The love is palpable

Awesome

It's been a rough few days; animosity was at an alltime high. Rightly so, this time yesterday, things seemed as dire as ever in Redskins land. No one here was in a good mood and we were taking it out on our own brothers and sisters.

But now that St. Joe has returned, (God it still seems unreal) the love on this board is palpable. Amazing how quickly things can turn around. So let me be the first to make amends for my recent grumpiness. OurYear#56, I apoligize for calling you a moron. I didn't mean it.

I'm sorry for yelling.

Hail to the Chief:notworthy

It's been a rough few days; animosity was at an alltime high. Rightly so, this time yesterday, things seemed as dire as ever in Redskins land. No one here was in a good mood and we were taking it out on our own brothers and sisters.

But now that St. Joe has returned, (God it still seems unreal) the love on this board is palpable. Amazing how quickly things can turn around. So let me be the first to make amends for my recent grumpiness. OurYear#56, I apoligize for calling you a moron. I didn't mean it.

I'm sorry for yelling.

Hail to the Chief:notworthy

It's not just the board, the entire DC metro area has lifted about three feet. I'm going into work late, and I've been out and about with my Redskins cap on. Everybody's giving thumbs up and high fives. I think the town hasn't been this happy since Super Bowl XXVI.

Man, I just heard an old clip on WTEM of Joe firing up the players in the locker room. The goosebumps just won't go away.

It's not just the board, the entire DC metro area has lifted about three feet. I'm going into work late, and I've been out and about with my Redskins cap on. Everybody's giving thumbs up and high fives. I think the town hasn't been this happy since Super Bowl XXVI.

Man, I just heard an old clip on WTEM of Joe firing up the players in the locker room. The goosebumps just won't go away.

Another thing to remember is that he will be involved with the Redskins for LIFE! One of the rumors is that he will have a piece of the ownership after he leaves the coaching ranks.

Whatever our FO may have done wrong in the past, it will all be corrected. Who else would you want in Danny's ear than Joe Gibbs. 10 years from now we'll still be in good shape. Even when we have to hire a coach 15 years from now, we have our football guy.

Another thing to remember is that he will be involved with the Redskins for LIFE! One of the rumors is that he will have a piece of the ownership after he leaves the coaching ranks.

Whatever our FO may have done wrong in the past, it will all be corrected. Who else would you want in Danny's ear than Joe Gibbs. 10 years from now we'll still be in good shape. Even when we have to hire a coach 15 years from now, we have our football guy.

Archived