Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

The coming legal issues for Twitter due to Elon's schizophrenic firing/hiring sprees are going to be legendary. IIRC the EU has already threatened to completely ban Twitter, and who knows how many pending lawsuits from government entities and individuals are in the works.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

According to the replies, the right picture is fake.

Hmm. I could of sworn I came across that headline in my Apple News feed within the past 24 hours. Didn’t read it…. and I don’t post things on here because I know China will do it 😂

• Haha 1

We were briefly discussing the Neuralink thing in a work meeting earlier, and a coworker of mine said he hopes some of those people actually do start volunteering to get the chips implanted because it will help get rid of a bunch of Elon Musk fanboys/girls.  :ols:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

According to the replies, the right picture is fake.

From what I can tell - 1 monkey was reported to have died and the university that received the money to do the work is in a legal battle with animal rights groups over it. 

the suit does not include Nuralink - just the university they gave the money to, that did the actual work. 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:33 AM, Cooked Crack said:

So now those CEOs know beyond a shadow of a doubt that ApartheidBae is a very stable genius.

21 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

This is misinformation. I didn’t see Al Gore’s name on the author’s list anywhere. 

10 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I can’t wait for cheaper EVs. The first 20k option with >150 miles of range will be a game changer for ev adoption. 

I’ve been wanting to get on the EV bandwagon too. I’m glad there will be more companies to buy from since I now wouldn’t touch a Tesla with a ten foot pole. 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2