Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Like White on Rice, the Bucs are visiting Big Sky country this weekend.

Pittman4Two

Good afternoon all,

I hope each of you had Halloween and received candy.  

We are in the home stretch as the great Denise Austin once said.  This playoffs are shaping up and the Pewter Pirates have not looked better after not losing a game in almost two weeks (%14 days).

I've had this game circled and highlighted ever since the schedule was released publicly.  Everyone knows the football team wants revenge after last year's playoff non-win against the boys from the bay.  The football team has reloaded, gotten stronger, is focused more than ever with little to no distractions, and has a head coach that has won games.  You can't bottle that lightning twice.

Meanwhile, the Champs continue marching back to the promised land after tasting its fruits and vegetables and nectar and avocados and star fruit and vegetables.  Tom Brady continues his career this year the way that he's continued it in the past.  Multiple weapons respond to his baited breath commands with vinegar!

This will be a toughie for the football team, no doubt, however they like to scrap like Benji in the Benji movies.  You can't outsmart them, you can't overwork them, you can't keep them from continually nipping at your heals.  You have a really nice team here.  Looking forward to having a second-rate discussion with you this week! 8-)

Let's break down some statisticals:

WFT

Latest QB - 34-61, 109 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 1 pick

Mitchell - 12 rush, 102 yards, 2 TDs, 0 picks

Wash WR - 5 rec, 28 yards, 1 TD, 1 pick

Wash TE - 9 rec, 36 yards, 1 TD, 1 pick

The Champs

Brady - greatness, leadership, "wish I looked like him" looks

Lenny - 15 rush, 94 yards, 2 TDs, 1 XP

M13E - 7 rec, 144 yards, 2 TDs, 2 scores

Dilger - 0 rec, 0 yards

Gronk - 3 beers, 2 shots of Zima, 3 chasers of Goldschlager 

Thoughts?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 7

I depreciate your statisticals, particularly those for your own scurvy seadogs as my predications come out in the same ball park. However, this week, the futböl team will be  auditioning kickers throughout the game, with no room for anyone else. So my counter-porpoisal is as such:

Chris Blewitt: 0/0 FG, 0 XP

Joey Slye: 1/3 FG, 0 XP

Lenny Wideright: 2/3 FG, 0 XP

Ron Sneakye: 1/0 FG, 1/1 XP

Shanky McShankface: 0/10 FG, 0/10 XP

Final score: 

Florida Team: 48

Washington East: 13

• Haha 1

revenge??  seriously??

Rumor has it that Ron Rivera has hired 2 people { family members, no doubt } to make vertical incisions into the paper banner so that the WFT can actually get through it...

Sly and the Family Stone was hired to try to kick the ball over the offensive line. 

Rivera and Jack DelTaco will be playing 'Hang On Harvey' on the sidelines during the game, and when the camera isn't on them they will be letting the air out of the balls with the pegs so they can blame Brady and have a legitimate excuse as to why he alone beat the WFT.

Brady is practicing his wave that he will use quite frequently on Young when he overruns himself out of play.  Brady wanted to send post cards to Young but the NFL declined it since Hallmark didn't pay the $28 million dollar rights...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the only reason we get the broadcast of this game, is because the Ravens play Thursday night, so the Fox cable TV stations in Maryland have to show the closest game,per NFL regional coverage rules, otherwise we would probably be watching Atlanta at Dallas

Sorry friends, just realized I didn't post my final score prediction of how the points would total up at the end of the game.

Bucs - 23

Team - 17

Also, a big Happy Veterans Day to all those in uniform.  Thanks for all you do to allow people like me to be able to share my uber knowledge to the masses via a bulletin board.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

well well deep hole in the ground 

look what has arisen upwards in an ascending direction from the wasteland of a bazillion interceptions

it is og pittman, the pewter pendant and part time model for personal grooming tools that cost less than $5 

if you enjoy buying your way to undeserved success, then you have a lot to be happy about while those who try to earn a lombardi the honest way will watch from the sidelines with their integrity intact

your pernicious pirating of the league's marquis players because you need everybody who is actually any good for your outfit to win a game is a disgrace, but enjoy your bounty of ill-got booty while we mutiny with the rest of the legitimate teams against your gaudily baubled swashbuckler avarice

but i am not some guy who's just bitter about your purloined prosperity---i am also petty and resentful

that said, i give credit to those who still have it, and i must salute the grand pitttman for what he is at the end of the days he posts here

goat.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

At Jumbo, great to visually see your typographing in person yet again.  It's been many blue moons.   We here in the Bay of Tampa, enjoy our retirees so why not bring in those who have the Lark catalogs within arms reach?

The Pirates in Pewter are always ready for the battle as is the football team although we choose not to be the blinded squirrel when he finds the broken clock.  Why not siege the day and capture goats and Gronks, BAs and JPPs, etc. and further.

Structurals, I know that the horizon is clear sailing for our ships in the night.  

I send you cheers and non-jeers to you and your brethren.  Jumbo, you are as big as a force as your name exclaims.  

2 hours ago, daveakl said:

@Pittman4Two Saw you driving through Raleigh the other day.

Ah the good ol' days of Datsun.  Thanks for thinking of me my friend.

You got the color right as my Ford Probe GT is blue in color.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Yet another copycat.

Doug Williams was a Tampa Bay QB who came  to have tremendous success in Washington. I see no reason for Tim Brady to try to do the very same thing this weekend.

..but whatever, glad to see your parents upgraded their internet speed in order for you to re-join us here. We defiantly mist you

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Yet another copycat.

Doug Williams was a Tampa Bay QB who came  to have tremendous success in Washington. I see no reason for Tim Brady to try to do the very same thing this weekend.

..but whatever, glad to see your parents upgraded their internet speed in order for you to re-join us here. We defiantly mist you

Thank you bowhunter.

Did you ever use Napster?  It was such a booger to download all those songs on the internets.

• Thumb up 1