Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embrace the Hate- The Venting Thread

RichmondRedskin88

Just now, Captain James said:

Eff the positivity thread

Shouldn’t they close it? Let’s face reality! **** you Dan Snyder!!!

1 minute ago, Csup said:

I don’t understand how you guys still let these games still bother you.   

I grew up with a perennial contender. I’m now experiencing a laughingstock that only gets more laughable every game. Just when you think rock bottom is here we drop further. It infuriates me. 

**** you Dan Snyder!

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Hey you know, I can find a positive in this.  Heinicke has basically thrown for 200 yards per game, and his totals, averaged for 16 games, are 3,200 yards passing, 21 TD's, and 14 Int's.  Plus, it looks like you can count on him for about 300 yards rushing and 3 more TD's.

We're getting that for 2.5 million.  We could have paid Kirk Cousins 20 million a year for an extra 50 yards per game, a few TD's, and the knowledge that he'd vomit on himself at the end of the season when it mattered most.  Heinicke clearly isn't a long term solution but we're getting more bang for the buck and were able to do things like extend Jon Allen because of it.

That's the best I've got right now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Hey you know, I can find a positive in this.  Heinicke has basically thrown for 200 yards per game, and his totals, averaged for 16 games, are 3,200 yards passing, 21 TD's, and 14 Int's.  Plus, it looks like you can count on him for about 300 yards rushing and 3 more TD's.

We're getting that for 2.5 million.  We could have paid Kirk Cousins 20 million a year for an extra 50 yards per game, a few TD's, and the knowledge that he'd vomit on himself at the end of the season when it mattered most.  Heinicke clearly isn't a long term solution but we're getting more bang for the buck and were able to do things like extend Jon Allen because of it.

That's the best I've got right now.

Say what u wanna say about Cousins, When he was the qb I never went into a game thinking we would lose....always felt we had a shot at winning, The only game so far this year I thought we had a chance at winning was the Falcons game, didn't even think we would beat the Giants...

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Today I had:

Bengals/Ravens on the big screen

Titans/Chiefs on the 2nd screen

Red Zone on 3rd screen

**** this squad.  Short of Dan being gone, theres almost nothing that can make me care.

Lol i always saw your name and thought we were born in the same year or something 1986....turns out i didnt think objectively enough 86 as in Fire...god i wish...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1