Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 7 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Well…my wife is a Packers fan that does not understand the rules in football. So I have to explain most things to her both good and bad. Come to think of it, I don’t even know if she knows who they are playing today. 

I have a feeling you won’t have to explain to her that Washington is horrible. She’ll know that by looking at the score after the 1st quarter 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I have a feeling you won’t have to explain to her that Washington is horrible. She’ll know that by looking at the score after the 1st quarter 

I am one of the few that don’t think we are horrible…maybe slightly below average but that is due to a combination of strength of schedule, losing Fitz, lack of talent at certain positions and of course the drama associated with the cancer, Mr Snyder.  I still trust the process and have faith in Ron Rivera. He has not lost me like he has with most members on ES.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Well…my wife is a Packers fan that does not understand the rules in football. So I have to explain most things to her both good and bad. Come to think of it, I don’t even know if she knows who they are playing today. 

OK, I remember hubby & my first argument was over 4th & goal and how penalties apply.  I was wrong, but I still got roses delivered at work.  :ols:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Dan really knocked the hardcore right out of me.  It wasn’t instant though.  I used to be able to convince myself of a way we could win every week and that Dan got a bad rep but all he wanted to do was win and would spare no expense to do it.

Yeah he has an ego. He has hampered the team when he decided to select players the coaches don't want or to make his son happy. Now that he is out of day to day maybe there is a light at end of tunnel. 

32 minutes ago, zskins said:

Yeah he has an ego. He has hampered the team when he decided to select players the coaches don't want or to make his son happy. Now that he is out of day to day maybe there is a light at end of tunnel. 

It’s more than that, it’s just his entire existence and all that has transpired under his ownership.  But we don’t have to revisit all of that here.

Sort of a cant lose today, most everyone is expecting to get worked.  Hopefully they can keep it decent for a while like last week.

• Like 1

we should have a WHAT IF? thread. 

WHAT IF the Washington Football Team just trade locations with Detroit Lions.  Send all of the Washington Football Franchise to include the staff and Dan Snyder to Detroit, and we really start all over with Detroit's Lions.  

Detroit Football Team

Washington Lions

That would be something!  but Detroit wouldn't want that crap either.  lol

• Haha 1