Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ATN Random * NFL* Thought Thread---Read OP

Jumbo

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think if the player plays poorly enough, then they can...

no seriously, I don't think there's a limit ; I think anyone can go on the PS

Oh for some reason I had the impression the PS was for players within a couple years of NFL experience.  I guess if the player is willing anyone can be on the PS.

1 minute ago, OMacAttack said:

Oh for some reason I had the impression the PS was for players within a couple years of NFL experience.  I guess if the player is willing anyone can be on the PS.

No, it all started a new PS policy, last year due to that virus thing.

And they continued it this year.

I guess the liberal P.S. policy allows teams to adjust better, if a player gets a virus, or close to someone who did.

But you're basically right about the way it used to be. It was similar to how you described prior to 2020

• Like 1

I second that Jumbo.  I am just so sick of hearing Dak is back. I don't wish I jury on anyone but 3+ turnovers would make me smile.

Ravens backfield just keeps getting bitten ouch.  Bell might end up starting for them at this rate.

Edited by OMacAttack

Perfect thread for the ATN thread.

Week 1 thoughts.

Pittsburgh may or may not ultimately make the playoffs but  they won't have a losing season.

Packers may win North by default but Aaron's head is already gone from GB and they finish 10-7 and get bounced in their first playoff game. 

Matt Nagy is an idiot for not starting Fields and he maybe the first coach fired.

15 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

NFC West is going to be a bloodbath. I see all four teams being playoff caliber but of course only three can make it.

Actually with 3 wild cards, all 4 can make it. Very unlikely. 

Was watching First Take and Stephen A said that if Ron doesn't sign Cam; then it probably means Cam's NFL career is over. If his former coach won't sign him after losing the starter to injury; then why would anyone else sign him?

10 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Was watching First Take and Stephen A said that if Ron doesn't sign Cam; then it probably means Cam's NFL career is over. If his former coach won't sign him after losing the starter to injury; then why would anyone else sign him?

Also... guess who wants us to make a call?

Edited by BleedBNG

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

:P 

NickyJ is usually really funny, so when he says something like that, that isn't funny, then I assume it's not a joke. Hence I missed the joke.

Alas, I can't blame him for falling short on the humor once in a while. It happens to the best of us, including NickyJ. I do it quite often, as everyone knows. So I'm not judging him :)

• Haha 2

• Jumbo unpinned this topic