Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fantasy Football 2023

PleaseBlitz

On 10/22/2021 at 1:25 AM, abdcskins said:

I made a kind of dumb trade. I am 4-2 and in a fairly good spot. Have lots of good receivers. Needed a TE upgrade with Knox getting injured. Traded Ja'Marr Chase for TJ Hockenson. Can start 2 WR with a flex. Other WRs are Kupp (must start every week), DJ Moore (solid), Marquise Brown (solid) and Jakobi Meyers (eh). Then Hockenson shows up as questionable with a knee (should play). I hope he lights it up, Goff is sort of wack but he doesn't have that many options to throw to. Bengals have Higgins and Boyd....I hope I don't end up regretting that one. 

This seems fairly insane to me.  If I was on the other end of this, I'd sprain a finger trying to accept that deal so quickly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went all in on Jeremy McNichols, spent $43. I am guessing he and AP split carries, but I need RBs bad. I am hoping that out of McCaffrey/Montgomery/Carson at least two come back strong, cuz my other RBs are Collins, Drake, and Hubbard. Still in 2nd place. Also hoping the Kyler Murray injury doesn't hamper him.

And yes I regret the Chase trade, but to be fair Hockenson had more points than him this past week! Hockenson is basically the entire Lions offense.

I now have Hockenson, Knox, and Kittle at TE, so I am sure I will be trying to trade one at some point. Hockenson is on bye this week and Knox might not be back from his injury, so I am glad I stashed Kittle.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 11:42 AM, PartyPosse said:

I wouldn't touch Kittle with a ten foot pole. He's injury prone and once Trey takes over it's going to be a run-heavy, dump off passing offense. Too many other good mid-round TE i'd target like Geseiki and Goedert. Than go too high on those two. Rarely do teams carry more than 2 TE in FF so you're more than likely at least getting a top 12-15 TE and a starting back-up if you even go that route. 

Not trying to brag or anything…

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 8:36 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

So who are guys you’d target for next year in a dynasty league?  In other words, who could i trade for that was massively undervalued at the beginning of this year?  So far my list isJK dobbins. 

I have Michael Thomas still on my roster so I can possibly keep him next year.

Matthew Stafford was suckass tonight.  I had him and Cooper Kupp and my opponent had Deebo Samuel.  Samuel went off and got him 27 points.  Because of Stafford's suckitude, he and Kupp only combined for 28 total points.  Looks like I managed to win my match-up however by 0.6 points.  

Edited by China

Ok I need help. I’ve got #1 waiver so I get who I want…

2 qb league (no kicker)

stevenson out of NE after a hot week

Cam newton

my 2qbs are Lamar Jackson and Ben who’s out on covid list

My rbs are

fournette, a Dillon, t Jackson (giants)

I’ve got these rbs on IR

C carson

C Edwards-Helaire 

I have no idea what to do. I think cam may suck but even bad qb’s can put up 20+ 

I can’t help but think Stevenson might take over #1 role for NE…. But who knows. 

oh technically it’s not 2 qbs. It’s 1 with a super flex which can be a qb, and basically everyone does qb because they score so many points. But I can fill that spot with anyone. 

Edited by tshile

Hi all.

Hope everyone is having a successful FF season.  I'm having a tough time w/ this week's lineup.  

I've got Lockett and the question is - will he go off vs. WFT?  If this were your lineup - anybody in there you would sit for Lockett?  I like the idea of Renfrow and Carr vs. Dallas together as a team.  I'm up against some stiff competition this week and my team just doesn't seem to be able to score many points although I've eeked out some squeakers.

Thanks for any advice.

GV

image.thumb.png.0dd6da0c0457a2e8420751f08586fea7.png

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't able to field a complete team today.  Three of my RBs are out, this is after I had already swapped one to have a warm body at least, but he ended up being inactive.  My fourth RB is Antonio Gibson, and the way the game is going, I'm not expecting much at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Cooper Kupp you monster. On to the semis.

Really hesitant about starting Kyler Murray next week but I sort of have to, his ability to scramble makes him valuable. My other QB is Garoppolo with a decent matchup against the Titans on Thursday. I dunno...risky call. I also need Kittle to go off in that game.

8 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Cooper Kupp you monster. On to the semis.

Yeah, I hope he keeps it up.  I was in fifth before last week's games, and ended up 3rd, so both got into the playoffs and avoided being seeded against the #1 team.

Made semis in 2 leagues. 
both my teams are garbage so not expecting to go further

funny how I can dominate a whole season and get kicked out of the playoffs in the first round year after year. Finally I have a season where all 3 teams of mine are garbage, hovering around .500, barely make the playoffs, and now I’m in the semis with 2 of them…

27 minutes ago, tshile said:

Made semis in 2 leagues. 
both my teams are garbage so not expecting to go further

funny how I can dominate a whole season and get kicked out of the playoffs in the first round year after year. Finally I have a season where all 3 teams of mine are garbage, hovering around .500, barely make the playoffs, and now I’m in the semis with 2 of them…

Personnaly, I'm tired of teams winning leagues I'm in that finished 4th or worst during regular season. 

Every damn year it feels like.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Personnaly, I'm tired of teams winning leagues I'm in that finished 4th or worst during regular season. 

Every damn year it feels like.

Yeah. Like I said - usually a #1 or #2 for the whole season, kicked out first round by some .500 team. So I understand. 

the one league I’m not in the playoffs for is a 12 team league with only 4 playoff spots for that exact reason. 

other things I’ve seen tried in various leagues over the years were things like some cash prize for #1 in the regular season. 

It’s a part of sorts. So. Whatever. This year I happen to be on the other end of it. 

I don’t expect to go further but I did knock out the #1 guy (who manages that league) 😂