Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 hour ago, SemperFi Skins said:

I think we can do better than Jamie Collins. Lions fans can't wait to get rid of him. He's being outplayed by a 4th round rookie. Dan Campbell has questioned Collins effort so far this season and he got exposed on MNF.

I agree we can do better than Collins.

Note on that 4th round rookie Derrick Barnes...Really wish we could have grabbed him, he is underrated and will be a well known starter for years to come.  Campbell has raved about him. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, HtownRocks111 said:

Jamie Collins anyone?  Lions looking for a trade partner.  Tennessee got Julio for a 6th you'd like to think we can get Collins for a 7th next year.

I don't think he's a fit for this defense.  Really the only defense he's fit in is NE.  He looked slow Monday night against the Packers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

The spot is more than likely reserved for when Samuel comes off IR.

I get that Samuel needs a spot when he's off IR but, was there no player out there that would be a benefit to the team?  Promote a PS player and fill the PS.  We wouldn't have lost Wes Martin if he was promoted to that empty spot.  Poor decision making if you ask me. The spot could have been filled it's not like we have the best roster and don't need any help.

• Like 1

Im just really excited the team is bringing in all these LBs to kick the tires on.  They are doing absolutely everything they can to address this obvious weak spot that is ruining the entire defense.

Hold on....being told that absolutely none of what I just said is true and there are in fact no efforts being made at current.

Carry on.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, OMacAttack said:

I get that Samuel needs a spot when he's off IR but, was there no player out there that would be a benefit to the team?  Promote a PS player and fill the PS.  We wouldn't have lost Wes Martin if he was promoted to that empty spot.  Poor decision making if you ask me. The spot could have been filled it's not like we have the best roster and don't need any help.

Wes Martin leaving the practice squad was not a loss. It was addition by subtraction.

Wes replacing Brandon Scherff lmao, what a wild world it was a year ago

3 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Wes Martin leaving the practice squad was not a loss. It was addition by subtraction.

Wes replacing Brandon Scherff lmao, what a wild world it was a year ago

Fair enough but Wes was a player we've invested time in and now the Giants have him. Happens often with the Giants picking up one of our former / PS players and getting the inside scoop on what we are running. 

And it still leaves the fact this team had a vacant roster spot for 3 weeks.

5 hours ago, OMacAttack said:

That doesn't make sense.  We still would have lost a player when Samuel gets moved to the active roster a few days later (assuming he plays this Sunday).  Kind of a dick thing to do to someone, promote them to the active roster to not lose them, then cut them days later and the team that was going to sign them now signed someone else.  So that player doesn't get any game checks or payment for that week?

2 hours ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

That doesn't make sense.  We still would have lost a player when Samuel gets moved to the active roster a few days later (assuming he plays this Sunday).  Kind of a dick thing to do to someone, promote them to the active roster to not lose them, then cut them days later and the team that was going to sign them now signed someone else.  So that player doesn't get any game checks or payment for that week?

I was referring to the 3 weeks he's been on IR not necessarily this week. 3 game checks beats none.