Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 NFL Draft Day Thread

Message added by TK,

1223355385_draftpicks2021.jpeg.c39ad75f53563c858124413250ea8c49.jpeg

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Hope yall are right about Cosmi........going off of the commentators, all they spoke of was how trash he was fundamentally......

You can teach fundamentals yah know. Athleticism like he has though, you've gotta be born with it. 

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

I think free safety could be up in the third, they are coming off the board fast this round. 

I think Cisco or Jamar Johnson could be on the radar if they fall to the third.

I never ranked the safeties myself but watched some of them.  Here are Brugler's and PFF's grades with stats

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 8.54.21 PM.png

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Burgold said:

That's not what I was hearing at all. What channel are you listening too? I'm watching ABC.

On ESPN they were not high on his technique but raved about his physical talent.

I'm fine with him being a backup for a year while he gets coached up. Remember how much Morgan Moses stunk in year 1? And now he's going into his 8th year in the league and 7th straight as a starter.

We have the luxury of letting him sit and learn for a year, unless he really kills it in camp in which case he can start and then our depth is significantly upgraded.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, GhostofSparta said:

So who is the board's new obsession? I wanna get in on it early so I can be mad at the right time.

Brevin Jordan

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Seahawks and Rams up next.

I believe these are their first picks in this draft.

I think the Rams have, like, 3 picks in the next 8 drafts combined. :ols:

• Haha 8
Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Seahawks and Rams up next.

I believe these are their first picks in this draft.

I’m excited to see the rams fancy war room/war mansion digs they’ve rented out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My next big get is Cisco. 

If we don’t get him I’m going to post in the Welcome to Cosmi thread about how this franchise is a failure.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

You can teach fundamentals yah know. Athleticism like he has though, you've gotta be born with it. 

I think this coaching staff can help him reach his potential. Dont think we see if this year.

12 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

They keep doing stuff I love.  I was begging Ron to hire a real GM and then he went out and got two.  Wasn't a big Kyle Smith guy and they let him walk.  Begged them to sign Curtis Samuel and they did.  Begged them to go get a vet QB and they signed Fitzmagic and brought Taylor back.  Now they're drafting my guys too.

I friggin love the offseason they've pulled off so far.

Drafting the MLB was huge. I bet TE is next. We're going to be really good next year and fun. I like the offense Scott Turner is trying to run. It's been a few years and now he's got the guys. And you just know this defense will be top 3. It's exciting. 

• Like 4

Seahawks take Dwayne Eskridge, WR

Just now, max21 said:

Have the Texans picked at all?

Ah nvm he just said they haven’t 

Their next pick is in 2025.

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, DiscoBob said:

Some 12 yr old on youtube

I saw some rando on YouTube claim that Jamin Davis is a terrible tackler despite leading the SEC in tackles and tackle percentage. Guess we really ****ed up. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, TK said:

Keep an eye out for these 2 in the later rounds.

If we get Jermar Jefferson too I'm going to cream my jeans.  I love that kid too.  Anyone who wants to see him at his best, watch the Oregon game from this year.  He put the team on his back and carried them to the win against the rival.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think free safety could be up in the third, they are coming off the board fast this round. 

I think Cisco or Jamar Johnson could be on the radar if they fall to the third.

I never ranked the safeties myself but watched some of them.  Here are Brugler's and PFF's grades with stats

Based on my extensive study of DBs (which consisted of watching a Cisco highlight vid), I'm gonna say that Cisco should be our pick. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

My next big get is Cisco. 

If we don’t get him I’m going to post in the Welcome to Cosmi thread about how this franchise is a failure.

image.jpeg.b69dde761ab15042bc090e9fb1344d6b.jpeg

• Haha 6

With two 3rd rounders I'd love to get a TE and either a physical man CB or another WR(preferably another burner but I heard Fitzpatrick wants a big body to throw 50/50s to).

• TK unpinned this topic