Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

5 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Up to everyone to give it the necessary weight come the end of the draft and I'm including two extra first rounders in my haul I suppose. I think it's a realistic trade on both sides though. 

Which is fine so long as it’s actually logged and used in future drafts. I just didn’t think it was 

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

This is obviously a crazy day to be doing this. LOL. I am also inclined to include this second deal for the day. I have updated the system on the first deal as well as updated the OP. I can include this one as well as the final final final deal we will include for this Mock draft. Just lmk what you guys think. 

I think if you do one you do the other.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I kinda hate these because unless it’s all carrying over it’s pointless. I can offer a dozen first rounders to move up if it doesn’t count 

I would be fine with the trades carrying over in all honesty. Chicago had to do something. Andy Dalton is not the solution.

• Like 1

I'm getting word from anonymous sources that the Ravens are about to acquire the 6th and 18th picks from Miami for the 27th and some vintage Flacco jerseys. We should probably include this change as well.

Edited by duffy
  • Haha 2

Just now, duffy said:

I'm getting word from anonymous sources that the Ravens are about to acquire the 6th and 18th picks from Miami for the 27th and some vintage Flacco jerseys. We should probably inlcude this change as well.

I thought they were including RGIII in the trade as well?

• Haha 1

With the 3rd overall pick, the 49ers take Justin Fields, QB Ohio State.

I'm glad my job isn't hinging on deciding between him and Lance because there's really not much between them. Luckily, there is arguably no better head coach for either of them to play for, and the roster is too good to not take who is the more ready of the two to play as a rookie into consideration. I like Jimmy G, and I think he has the right mentality to be motivated to be his game the way Drew Brees did when Rivers was drafted, but he's a walking injury report. Ultimately what sells me on Fields is the improvement in his fundamentals from 2020 to 2021. He had monster stats in 2020 and his draft stock was already very high, but he still put a ton of work in polish up aspects of his game that are much more essential to the NFL than operating a national all-star offense versus B10 defenses. Enjoy the 32nd pick in 2023 Miami. 

• Like 5