Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok, just for fun some statistics - 

It took 13 days 8 hours for us to pick 258 (we still have one skip). That is an average of 19.3 picks per day. Awesome pace. 

By Position: 

image.png.087c833aae68257a9d48ca51519325b5.png

# of schools - 81 different schools  -  Top schools (4 or more picks): 

image.png.d5da66f9feab82835af2fd33981129f4.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Tennessee Titans draft recap:

2021 ES GM'S MOCK DRAFT TENNESSEE TITANS                            

#22 CB JAYCEE HORN SOUTH CAROLINA                                           

#53  EDGE CARLOS BASHAM JR. WAKE FOREST

# 85 WR NICO COLLINS MICHIGAN                                                                                       

#100 OT BRADY CHRISTENSEN BYU                                                   

#126 OG BEN CLEVELAND GEORGIA                                                   

#166 CB MARCO WILSON FLORIDA                                                     

#193 EDGE CHAUNCEY GOLSTON IOWA                                            

#232 SAFETY JACOBY STEVENS LSU 

Unfortunately, I failed to remember that the Titans signed Bud Dupree. I headed into the draft thinking Edge one of their biggest holes, but they appear set with Dupree and Landry. Nonetheless, Carlos Basham is good enough to get some snaps certainly and Chauncey Golston is better on the inside too. CB was definitely a need after losing Adoree Jackson who signed with the Giants and also WR with Corey Davis departing to the Jets. Jaycee Horn and Nico Collins should be up to the task and CB Marco Wilson certainly has question marks in the mental aspect, but his pure athletic traits alone has him ranked among the top CB's. I added some potentially nice pieces on their OL, which were sorely needed with Brady Christensen and Ben Cleveland. I whiffed on TE but they do have something in Firkser. I believe I strengthened their defense a good deal with this draft: Dupree, Basham, Landry, Jeffrey Simmons, Denico Autry, Golston, Horn pairing with Kristian Fulton and Jacoby Stevens at SS with FS Kevin Byard could be outstanding.

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with their haul. I should get the opportunity to motorboat Dolly Parton for my efforts :) 

Edited by Chump Bailey
  • Like 4

Pittsburgh Steelers draft recap:

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

#24 OT TEVEN JENKINS OKLAHOMA ST.  

#55 C CREED HUMPHREY OKLAHOMA

#87 DL MILTON WILLIAMS LOUSIANA TECH.   

#128 DE CAMERON SAMPLE TULANE

#182 RB ELIJAH MITCHELL LOUSIANA

#183 LB DERRICK BARNES PURDUE

#216 CB ISAIAH DUNN OREGON STATE

#245 EDGE/OLB JONATHON COOPER OHIO STATE

#254 TE JOHN BATES BOISE STATE

Unfortunately, I crapped the bed and missed Mac Jones who should have been the selection at #24. I hope Steeler nation can forgive me for that botch. I think I lessened the blow with the remainder of my picks though. OL, especially C was a dire need. Jenkins and Creed should fit the bill nicely. I shored up their DL with athletic freak Milton Williams and the underrated Cam Sample. Pairing these guys with Cameron Hayward and with TJ Watt coming off the edge could be devastating. They lost their excellent slot CB Mike Hilton and believe Isaiah Dunn will be an adequate replacement. RB is a big need. I was hoping for Javonte Williams but he didn't make it back to me in the 2nd round. I do believe I acquired them a potential sleeper with RB Elijah Mitchell. His Pro Day numbers are off the charts good and hopefully they translate. Mitchell and last years addition and change of pace back speedster Anthony McFarland should help. Derrick Barnes is a monster run stopper and TE John Bates while not an athletic freak does everything well. The Steelers needed a TE capable of pass blocking and I got them one of the best in this class. I'm pretty happy aside from the Mac Jones whiff.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Ok, just for fun some statistics - 

It took 13 days 8 hours for us to pick 258 (we still have one skip). That is an average of 19.3 picks per day. Awesome pace. 

By Position: 

image.png.087c833aae68257a9d48ca51519325b5.png

# of schools - 81 different schools  -  Top schools (4 or more picks): 

image.png.d5da66f9feab82835af2fd33981129f4.png

Add a school! Coastal Carolina for CJ Marable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chargers Draft Recap:

Round 1: Christian Darrisaw, LT, VT - Needed an OT and this dude is Mekhi Becton but more developed and about the same power level. Watch this guy mauling.

Round 2: Brevin Jordan, TEish, The U - His RAS score isn't great. I don't care. Dude makes plays. And the Chargers needed a Y with Henry gone (though, Brevin ain't gonna help them in-line :ols: )

Round 3: Pete Werner, LB, OSU - The best LB in the draft.

Round 4: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson - The most underrated receiver in the draft.

Round 5: CJ Marable, RB, Coastal Carolina - Well, this was supposed to be Verdell so he's over drafted... but watch this bowling ball run fellas.

Round 6: Shemar Jean-Charles - App State's Defenses have been stellar the last few years. He's a big part of why. 

Round 6: Shane Buechele, QB, SMU. The best QB in the draft... Aside from Lawrence, Lance, Fields, Wilson, Jones.

Round 7: Tyree Gillespie, S, Mizzou - Seventh round pick spent on a no non sense, big hitting, tone setting safety? Yessir!

• Like 4

Buffalo Bills Draft Recap :

maxresdefault_(27).thumb.jpg.86545be81a8e2fa725c7aa8c8e648a22.jpg

Filled some needs on defense, and added a couple potential playmakers on offense. In hindsight, I do wish I had taken a TE earlier than round six when there was a plethora of talented options. Being my first time, it was very enjoyable, looking forward to next year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jets finalised draft. 

#20 Jaelan Phillips, Miami, DE

#23 Rashod Bateman, Minnesota, WR

#34 Jaylen Mayfield, Michigan, OT

#66 Jevon Holland, Oregon, S

#86 Paulson Adebo, Stanford, CB

#107 Jamar  Johnson, Indiana, S

#146 Demetric Felton, UCLA, WR

#154 Victor Dimukeje, Duke, Edge

#186 Darrick Forrest, Cincinnati, S

Jets also gained:

Chicago's 1st round pick 2022

Chicago's 1st round pick 2023

Chicago's 2nd round pick 2023

Houston's 2nd round pick 2022

Houston's 3rd round pick 2022

Houstons 5th round pick 2022

Still in an alternative universe, the Jets give their backing to Sam Darnold and gain a big haul instead of taking a QB early in order to continue the rebuild. Would've liked a QB to fall to me in the right spot but the value was never there. Also would have liked to address the O-Line more but I see the Jets as being solid in the tackle positions and Mayfield playing guard at the next level so should be ok. Delighted with the improvements made to the secondary especially which has been a car crash position in recent times for the Jets. Very happy overall. 

Also big thanks to @COWBOY-KILLA- for all the graft and @goskins10 for helping keep things flowing smoothly. Felt like one of the smoothest years yet with very few delays. 

Edited by Morrison J
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Jets finalised draft. 

#20 Jaelan Phillips, Miami, DE

#23 Rashod Bateman, Minnesota, WR

#34 Jaylen Mayfield, Michigan, OT

#66 Jevon Holland, Oregon, S

#86 Paulson Adebo, Stanford, CB

#107 Jamar  Johnson, Indiana, S

#146 Demetric Felton, UCLA, WR

#154 Victor Dimukeje, Duke, Edge

#186 Darrick Forrest, Cincinnati, S

Jets also gained:

Chicago's 1st round pick 2022

Chicago's 1st round pick 2023

Chicago's 2nd round pick 2023

Houston's 2nd round pick 2022

Houston's 3rd round pick 2022

Houstons 5th round pick 2022

Still in an alternative universe, the Jets give their backing to Sam Darnold and gain a big haul instead of taking a QB early in order to continue the rebuild. Would've liked a QB to fall to me in the right spot but the value was never there. Also would have liked to address the O-Line more but I see the Jets as being solid in the tackle positions and Mayfield playing guard at the next level so should be ok. Delighted with the improvements made to the secondary especially which has been a car crash position in recent times for the Jets. Very happy overall. 

As the Ravens GM, this would be an amazing draft class. You absolutely nailed it

• Like 3

On 4/9/2021 at 9:43 AM, KDawg said:

Chargers Draft Recap:

Round 1: Christian Darrisaw, LT, VT - Needed an OT and this dude is Mekhi Becton but more developed and about the same power level. Watch this guy mauling.

Round 2: Brevin Jordan, TEish, The U - His RAS score isn't great. I don't care. Dude makes plays. And the Chargers needed a Y with Henry gone (though, Brevin ain't gonna help them in-line :ols: )

Round 3: Pete Werner, LB, OSU - The best LB in the draft.

Round 4: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson - The most underrated receiver in the draft.

Round 5: CJ Marable, RB, Coastal Carolina - Well, this was supposed to be Verdell so he's over drafted... but watch this bowling ball run fellas.

Round 6: Shemar Jean-Charles - App State's Defenses have been stellar the last few years. He's a big part of why. 

Round 6: Shane Buechele, QB, SMU. The best QB in the draft... Aside from Lawrence, Lance, Fields, Wilson, Jones.

Round 7: Tyree Gillespie, S, Mizzou - Seventh round pick spent on a no non sense, big hitting, tone setting safety? Yessir!

Wow. This mirrors how a majority of folks here want our own draft to look like. 

• Like 3

On 4/9/2021 at 7:49 AM, KDawg said:

So this is awkward.

CJ Verdell didn’t declare, I guess.

So...

I guess I’ll just replace him with CJ Marable... way too early to draft Marable but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

I'm finishing my file for the mock. Is this pick going to be changed from Verdell to Marable officially?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tibbidoe said:

I'm finishing my file for the mock. Is this pick going to be changed from Verdell to Marable officially?

Thanks for doing that by the way! Numbers and stats have never been a strong suit of mine and am curious how you weigh them to make it as accurate and equitable as possible. 

• Like 1

Broncos mock draft summary

1-9.  Micah Parsons, LB, Penn St

1-29. Mac Jones.  QB. Bama

3-92.  Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina

5-152.  Joshuah Bledsoe, S, Missouri

5-173.  Janarius Robinson, edge, FSU

6-191.  James Wiggins, S, Cincy

7-237.  Jaret Patterson, RB, Buffalo

7-239.  Tommy Kraemer, OG, Notre Dame

7-253.   Dez Fitzpatrick, WR, Louisville

The Broncos were aggressive in this draft, and it could be  franchise altering draft, or a complete dud.

At 9 overall, one of the most talented players was available, and he filled a position of need.  But will Micah Parsons' character concerns prove to be real?  If Parsons can stay out of trouble and put in the work, the Broncos will have a dynamic playmaker in the middle of their defense for a decade.  If not, they are going to regret not taking surtain.

The next move was a big gamble as well: trading away premium draft capital to acquire a qb that they feel can succeed in the NFL.  the Broncos don't want to kick drew lock to the curb, but now they have two young qbs with solid pedigrees, and will enter the fall with a true qb competition.  Even though denver gave up picks in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round to get MJ, they had him rated higher than 29, and without having to give up future picks to acquire him, they went for it.

Those two picks will be the main focus in determining whether this draft was a success or not.

The rest of the picks were high upside players at positions where depth was needed.  The Broncos like how they have added players who can come into training camp and compete for solid roles on this team.

While the FO doesn't expect an immediate turnaround in the W-L column, this class could be an integral foundation to the long term success of this team.

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 2

Is this list of trades complete?

Packers receiving #40,#71, and #114 Broncos receiving #29,#92, and #173

Ravens send Picks 58, 131, 171 to the Raiders for Picks 79 & 80

Jaguars have traded the 65th pick for the 69th , #190 and #235 from the Cincinnati Bengals

Jaguars have traded #69 and a 2022 7th for #99,#138, #227 and 2022 4th from the Dallas Cowboys 

Dallas gets 83, 164, 204, 208 and 221. Bears get 75 and 238. 

The Pittsburgh Steelers are sending Pick #140 to the Atlanta Falcons for their #182 and #183 picks 

Kansas City Chiefs have traded their 1st in 2022 for NE's 3 4th round picks, #120, 122, and 139.

Philadelphia Eagles 123 for San Francisco's 155, 172 and 194

Jags get 124 from WFT for 130, 190

Raiders #200 to Ravens for 2022 5th round

Texans receive pick 187 and the Falcons receive picks 195 and 212

Panthers trade #193 To Titans for 205 and 215

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

Is this list of trades complete?

Packers receiving #40,#71, and #114 Broncos receiving #29,#92, and #173

Ravens send Picks 58, 131, 171 to the Raiders for Picks 79 & 80

Jaguars have traded the 65th pick for the 69th , #190 and #235 from the Cincinnati Bengals

Jaguars have traded #69 and a 2022 7th for #99,#138, #227 and 2022 4th from the Dallas Cowboys 

Dallas gets 83, 164, 204, 208 and 221. Bears get 75 and 238. 

The Pittsburgh Steelers are sending Pick #140 to the Atlanta Falcons for their #182 and #183 picks 

Kansas City Chiefs have traded their 1st in 2022 for NE's 3 4th round picks, #120, 122, and 139.

Philadelphia Eagles 123 for San Francisco's 155, 172 and 194

Jags get 124 from WFT for 130, 190

Raiders #200 to Ravens for 2022 5th round

Texans receive pick 187 and the Falcons receive picks 195 and 212

Panthers trade #193 To Titans for 205 and 215

Thanks!

The Kansas City Chiefs & NE trade was nullified.