Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With pick 228 the Bears select: Tommy Doyle OT, Miami (OH)

Wake up: Sleeper OT Tommy Doyle declares for 2021 NFL Draft

After giving up a lot to move up for their QB the Bears added a weapon for him in round 3. Now they add a tackle that I have a 3/4 draft grade on. He is massive 6'8 326 pound mauler with a nasty streak. He does need work in pass pro. But what a piece of clay for Chicago's OL coach to work with. I was targeting either Jackson or Doyle here with this pick. And I am glad one of them fell to me. He was just brought up in the draft thread and I was thinking no frikin way there he goes.  Doyle will add much needed OL depth. And projects well as a future starting RT. 

• Like 2

Hey guys I’ve got a game. I’ll be MIA for awhile starting in a bit. I have no idea who I want to draft, but I should be able to pop on by 10 est and drop my pick if it’s not before my phone goes away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In remembrances of George Allen's trading a pick he did not have,  Gooseneck is jumping up to a draft spot he does not have and is drafting Trevor Lawrence who has been drafted.  (So there Allen clan!!-if you are going to do anything, do it big) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Berggy9598 on the clock

@Skinsinparadise on deck

@Chump Bailey in the wings

@thelongestbreath coming soon

@skinfan57 coming soon

@Owls0325 coming soon

Skip time is 7:10pm on @Berggy9598 pick...I won't have access at that time (it's gameday!) so move it forward if it happens, which I don't think it will, he's usually on point..  OP is updated...TY!

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1

With the 237th pick, the Broncos select Jaret Patterson, RB, Buffalo.

Needing RB depth, Broncos like JPs chances of making the roster.  He is a tough runner with decent speed, and great quickness.   He is a smaller back at 5 7 and 195, but he does not shy away from contact.  He does need to work on receiving skills, but he can be a solid RB in the league.

@clskinsfan, you're up.

1229685330.0.jpg

Edited by KillBill26
  • Like 4