Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

just putting it out there. no biggie either way...Yes that is the rule, its locked. But not sure we've had a deal fall like this on draft day. just lmk guys...

I don't care either way, just stated what we had previously been instructed.  If it's something quick and easy do what the masses want.

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

The New York Jets have agreed to trade the #2 overall pick to the Chicago Bears for their 1st (#20) and 2nd (#52) round picks this year. 1st 2022. And 1st and 2nd in 2023. 

@clskinsfanOTC

Sam Darnold lives to fight another day!

Sam Darnold Mind Blown GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Lets face it. The Bears are in QB hell. They had to do everything they could to get to the top of this draft for one of the big 2 QB's. The price was steep. But it was necessary. I wont spend a ton of time talking about the prospect we all know who he is. Yes. His competition this season was suspect. But the guy played lights out. With the second pick in draft Chicago selects:

Zach Wilson, QB BYU

2021 NFL draft: Jets should seriously consider BYU QB Zach Wilson

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

The New York Jets have agreed to trade the #2 overall pick to the Chicago Bears for their 1st (#20) and 2nd (#52) round picks this year. 1st 2022. And 1st and 2nd in 2023. 

@clskinsfanOTC

I kinda hate these because unless it’s all carrying over it’s pointless. I can offer a dozen first rounders to move up if it doesn’t count 

• Like 2

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I kinda hate these because unless it’s all carrying over it’s pointless. I can offer a dozen first rounders to move up if it doesn’t count 

Up to everyone to give it the necessary weight come the end of the draft and I'm including two extra first rounders in my haul I suppose. I think it's a realistic trade on both sides though. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

So now do we include this trade too?  Separated by only a few minutes and involving Miami again.  If we decided to take the first deal I am inclined to say we have to take this one too.

I know I said no more, but I'd be fine with this one, too, since it still doesn't really mess us up.

This is obviously a crazy day to be doing this. LOL. I am also inclined to include this second deal for the day. I have updated the system on the first deal as well as updated the OP. I can include this one as well as the final final final deal we will include for this Mock draft. Just lmk what you guys think. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Morrison J said:

Up to everyone to give it the necessary weight come the end of the draft and I'm including two extra first rounders in my haul I suppose. I think it's a realistic trade on both sides though. 

We've all stuck to our teams from year to year for the most part, and who doesn't like a good alternate timeline in 2021. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

This is obviously a crazy day to be doing this. LOL. I am also inclined to include this second deal for the day. I have updated the system on the first deal as well as updated the OP. I can include this one as well as the final final final deal we will include for this Mock draft. Just lmk what you guys think. 

Fine with me. I can't imagine there will be another 1st rounder dealt today....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1