Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With #164, the Cowboys select Kendrick Green, Guard, Illinois.

After making additions to all 3 levels of their defense, the Cowboys pick up a developmental interior lineman with elite athletic traits. Kendrick is a converted DL, so he has not yet hit his ceiling. Which is very enticing because this past season he allowed zero sacks and only 4 hurries in 8 games. His sub 4.9-forty was also eye-opening to his potential.

Edited by Davistron20
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Davistron20 said:

With #164, the Cowboys select Kendrick Green, Guard, Illinois.

After making additions to all 3 levels of their defense, the Cowboys pick up a developmental interior lineman with elite athletic traits. Kendrick is a converted DL, so he has not yet hit his ceiling. Which is very enticing because this past season he allowed zero sacks and only 4 hurries in 8 games. His sub 4.9-forty was also eye-opening to his potential.

My board/list is toast.  Nice pick darn it :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With the 166th pick @Chump Bailey and the titans select Marco Wilson, CB Florida

I think we are going to pause the clock for Easter but here is who is up next. If you want to make your pick do so. But I believe the clock will not start until tomorrow morning 7:00AM. Official word to come later. 

@Redskin21502 and the Raiders are on the clock 

@PartyPosse and the Vikings are on deck

@drowland and the Brownies soon

@Owls0325 and the Jags soon

@Redskin21502 and the Raiders soon

@skinfan57 and the eagles soon

@KillBill26 and the broncos soon

@Capt'n Obvious and the Bills soon

• Like 2

Ok Guys we will freeze the CLOCK until 7am Monday morning. Picks can continue if they still come in. 

@Redskin21502 and the Raiders are on the clock 

@PartyPosse and the Vikings are on deck

@drowland and the Brownies soon

@Owls0325 and the Jags soon

@Redskin21502 and the Raiders soon

@skinfan57 and the eagles soon

@KillBill26 and the broncos soon

@Capt'n Obvious and the Bills soon

anyone of you guys that wants to send in your picks you can, I will be around all day. I will update the OP and continue to post owners who are up next. We’ll continue until we can’t, essentially.  Skipping won’t take place so if you are up and don’t pick that’s where it will stand until tomorrow at 7am.. we’ll keep you informed along the way to any new picks and where we stand. You can either post your pick as you would normally or send them to us via pm.  Thank you for understanding and everyone have a Happy Easter !!

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

With pick #169 the Cleveland Browns select Robert Hainsey, OL - Notre Dame.

Hainsey played RT at ND but he'll move inside in the pros.  Had an excellent Senior Bowl week where he worked out at guard and center.  Has the versatility and polish to make a 53 as a backup and could be a starter down the line.  

@Owls0325is OTC 

• Like 4