Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 hour ago, klwilkins1977 said:

With the 133rd pick of the ES Draft, the Saints select, Tony Poljan, TE, Virginia.  

A stretch, but our next pick may not happen until around the next Summer Olympics...

Let me savor the spotlight since the NFL has deemed our face mask mistakes as a reason to pilfer our picks...

Interesting player. This TE class though for me is very hard to grade. Lot's of joker types but blocking issues galore plague them. 

50 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

At 134 the Vikings need... MOAR FAT BOYS. Mean SOBs that just wanna bully people.

Vikes select, from East Carolina - OT - D'Ante Smith

Nice pick dude. He's a versatile and athletic OL and will be on every team's radar I would think. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Interesting player. This TE class though for me is very hard to grade. Lot's of joker types but blocking issues galore plague them. 

Tommy Tremble.  The guy I want, seriously.  I hope he falls to us round 3 or after.  Improves our running game immediately and has untapped potential in the passing game. Want. Bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Riggo'sRangers said:

Tommy Tremble.  The guy I want, seriously.  I hope he falls to us round 3 or after.  Improves our running game immediately and has untapped potential in the passing game. Want. Bad.

Could not agree more friend. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Nice pick dude. He's a versatile and athletic OL and will be on every team's radar I would think. 

Thanks. Those small school guys flying under the radar are gold for teams that have a lot of picks and can take chances. I like the dude a lot and think he'll be a steal.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

Fully expected to have picked by now and yet I am still 15 spots away and it is looking like tomorrow.  Might be a bit early for this but pick 149 is open for trade offers as I wouldn't mind sliding back and adding a pick or two.

Considered it since I took a gander at my board and whiffed badly with 2 players I feel are highly rated and legit steals at this point but don't have the ammunition. Hope your wait goes quickly.

Short lists folks. They help so use them :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Pick #129 for the Seahawks: Seth Williams, WR, Auburn- a value pick and potential red zone monster. Big WR to pair with a very impressive WR group for Russell Wilson. back up (

I was put off by his complete lack of interest in blocking.  I mean, yeah, that's not what WRs are primarily paid to do, but you spend more time without the ball in your hands than you do with it as a WR, and he's not exactly gonna be the featured receiver on the team who can get away with it.  I'd rather have the Teeny Tiny Tutu Atwell blocking down the field than Seth.

Edit: Huh.  PFN scouting report on him lauds his blocking.  How odd.  Does not jive at all with the game tape I saw.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I was put off by his complete lack of interest in blocking.  I mean, yeah, that's not what WRs are primarily paid to do, but you spend more time without the ball in your hands than you do with it as a WR, and he's not exactly gonna be the featured receiver on the team who can get away with it.  I'd rather have the Teeny Tiny Tutu Atwell blocking down the field than Seth.

Edit: Huh.  PFN scouting report on him lauds his blocking.  How odd.  Does not jive at all with the game tape I saw.

Honestly? That was the biggest factor between Seth and my pick Sage Surratt. He’s at worst an extra blocker on the field. He loves contact.

Okay, time to pick.

With the 135th pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Monty Rice, ILB, Georgia
20201129-102041-Doty%20fumble.jpg
Free ball
A little undersized, but he brings good speed to the field as a sideline-to-sideline defender who specializes in stopping the run.  Solid form-tackler with strong hands and a penchant for forcing fumbles.  I anticipate he'll get on the field early on as an early-down run-stopper.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

A little undersized, but he brings good speed to the field as a sideline-to-sideline defender who specializes in stopping the run.  Solid form-tackler with strong hands and a penchant for forcing fumbles.  I anticipate he'll get on the field early on as an early-down run-stopper.

Damn. I was between Monty and my pick and I was hoping Monty would have lasted til I went next. Dude is a born leader.

12 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Just imagine how pissed you'd have been if I made the same decision as you.

At this point I just trust the majority of you to have a pretty good knowledge base of the talent out there so I'm not overly surprised. 

• Like 2

Just now, PartyPosse said:

At this point I just trust the majority of you to have a pretty good knowledge base of the talent out there so I'm not overly surprised. 

I was speaking more to the point that my next pick is right before your next pick.  It looks like he's about to drop to you and then *BAM*!  Gone.  Though it looks like he wasn't gonna fall to my next pick, either.