Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quaterback of the Future and Trace McSorely (Currently a Baltimore Raven)

Hi Redskin Coaches and Nation,

If the Redskins want a superior winning and fast Quarterback to make the playoffs every year they should look to acquire the backup quarterback fot the Baltimore Ravens named Trace McSorely.

He has been kept as a 3rd Quarterback for the Ravens for a reason, smart, intelligent, set all passing records at PSU, and had the fastest Quarterback 40 time at the Combine.

He is a Quarterback who physically reminds me of Joe Theisman, Baker Mayfield, and Kylor Murray.

Finally, he can be picked up for a lower salary cap and save the #1 draft choice for the best NFL player on the board for the 2021 NFL draft.

Respectfully,

Redskin Life Fan

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So you're saying RG3 is available....

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Vet min+incentives! 

Send him to Dr West, to do what Dr Andrews could not do for him.

Maybe Dr West can rebuild that knee, to make him as fast as before, just like she rebuilt Alex Smith.

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Send him to Dr West, to do what Dr Andrews could not do for him.

Maybe Dr West can rebuild that knee, to make him as fast as before, just like she rebuilt Alex Smith.

Step 1) that

step 2) ? 
step 3) championship! 
step 4) profit 

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So you're saying RG3 is available....

RG3.2?

16 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Vet min+incentives! 

He can't run more than 8 times all season

7 hours ago, Redskin Life Fan said:

Hi Redskin Coaches and Nation,

If the Redskins want a superior winning and fast Quarterback to make the playoffs every year they should look to acquire the backup quarterback fot the Baltimore Ravens named Trace McSorely.

He has been kept as a 3rd Quarterback for the Ravens for a reason, smart, intelligent, set all passing records at PSU, and had the fastest Quarterback 40 time at the Combine.

He is a Quarterback who physically reminds me of Joe Theisman, Baker Mayfield, and Kylor Murray.

Finally, he can be picked up for a lower salary cap and save the #1 draft choice for the best NFL player on the board for the 2021 NFL draft.

Respectfully,

Redskin Life Fan

For your first post on this site I commend you...stick to your guns and stay strong, keep your skin thick. 

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

For your first post on this site I commend you...stick to your guns and stay strong, keep your skin thick. 

He's got nowhere to go but up.

• Like 2

Trace would make me yearn for Mark Brunell. Which reminds of Bang's cartoon from years ago...except that Trace couldn't hit the barn. 

PS: I'd like to thank Trace's dad for the laugh. 

24 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

He's certainly stuck to his guns about the team's former name, lol...I mean I'm guessing that account, and that username Redskin Life Fan must have been created long after they banned the Redskins name lol

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He's certainly stuck to his guns about the team's former name, lol...I mean I'm guessing that account, and that username Redskin Life Fan must have been created long after they banned the Redskins name lol

On second glance, this kid comes in with a bang by making his 1st post a thread starter...."you are a tenacious little monkey aren't you". I'm gonna follow his career on here closely...

We turn now to the plains of the DC Metro. A troubling sight meets our eyes: A wildebeest has succumbed to the disease known only as "The Trace Trance". It is truly tragic. Blinded by visions of grandeur, the wildebeest wanders aimlessly, struggling to find a mate. Eventually it stumbles into a Heinicke Hive. Its doom is sealed.

The Hive senses a disturbance and is confronted by this wretched animal, in the final throes of its Trace Trance. Threatened and aggressive, the Heinicke Hive swarms it, rending it limb from limb and comparing statistics from 2 game appearances. It is a brutal and magnificent scene, the carnage a testament to nature's carelessness to all football fans great and small. I'm David Attenborough, and I thank you for joining us on this episode.

• Haha 5