Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite words/least favorite words

I also really like to use the word "myriad" just to feel superior to the many many people that use it incorrectly. 

Also, "furthermore" because it means I've already won the argument and am now just piling on. 

• Haha 4

My favorite word is "paint".

It's fun to say for one, and it means new, fresh, change. It can mean beautiful art, it can mean a start, or a start over.  Paint hides, and paint enhances, and it can do both at the same time. Paint can show you impossible things, fantastical things, it can give insight, has it's own voice for anyone who wants to speak with it.

my least favorite word is "blog".
i mean come on.. a whole new thing, a brand new medium, and the idiots who name it make it sound like something you need to call a plumber to fix.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I like Onomatopoeias. Splat, Bang, Boom. Fun words to say and make commentary with.

I don't like the word Onomatopoeia because I can't say it and I always have to look up the spelling.

• Like 1

Pareidolia

the tendency for incorrect perception of a stimulus as an object, pattern or meaning known to the observer. Common examples are perceived images of animals, faces, or objects in cloud formations, or lunar pareidolia like the Man in the Moon or the Moon Rabbit.

e.g., dog butt Jesus

126.jpg?w=584

• Haha 2