Extremeskins

The Post Office has a new mail truck

Thoughts?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts?

• Ugly
    • Super Ugly
    • It's cute in the same way pugs are cute

I delivered mail out of high school in those old ass explorer chassis pieces of **** they use now. They sucked. Don’t expect heat or AC, steering wheel response, a turn radius, a cup holder...anything. It has all the amenities of a Flintstones car that just doesn’t require your feet. 

these look like hot garbage but I can see the seat sits lower so you can more easily reach the mailboxes and the back looks lower too which makes it easier to load and maneuver. Also more spacious too and I love the big windshield so you can see closer than 8ft in front of you since everybody seems to take a sick pleasure in leaving toys, trash cans, pets and kids out on the curb and you have to navigate around in something that steers like

the titanic after it hit the iceberg 

image.gif.62409fe24a424001c56122f5709ddbf5.gif

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I delivered mail out of high school in those old ass explorer chassis pieces of **** they use now. They sucked. Don’t expect heat or AC, steering wheel response, a turn radius, a cup holder...anything. It has all the amenities of a Flintstones car that just doesn’t require your feet. 

Plus the added benefit of possibly catching on fire

• Haha 1

Thanks DeJoy!

It's super ugly, but who the **** cares?   Deliver my mail on time and I'll be happy.  Fix the postal service (reverse the law that is causing them to fail - refer to the DeJoy Post Office thread) and get rid of DeJoy.

• Like 1

Yay...I love when an agency that claims to be going bankrupt spends BILLIONS....

They can't even figure out how to deliver a book that was literally sent from a location 10 miles from my house 300 miles to the east then 300 miles south before finally getting it to me 3 weeks later...yet I can get a package from Vietnam in 3 days via DHL....

Yeah...it were the trucks that were the problem...

On 2/23/2021 at 11:41 PM, Xameil said:

Yay...I love when an agency that claims to be going bankrupt spends BILLIONS....

They can't even figure out how to deliver a book that was literally sent from a location 10 miles from my house 300 miles to the east then 300 miles south before finally getting it to me 3 weeks later...yet I can get a package from Vietnam in 3 days via DHL....

Yeah...it were the trucks that were the problem...

I mean, the old trucks were spontaneously combusting.  They were due to get a new fleet.  I'll miss the current ones, as they're the only ones I've ever known and grown accustomed to them, but that also says something about how old they are.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I mean, the old trucks were spontaneously combusting.  They were due to get a new fleet.  I'll miss the current ones, as they're the only ones I've ever known and grown accustomed to them, but that also says something about how old they are.

Ah yes...hundreds in the entire fleet catching fire....

I'm sure there's a more economical way to upgrade...

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

It’s hilariously cartoonish... I kinda like it.

I have some serious reservations about a defense contractor winning the bid though...

The mail truck is being designed by the US Equivalent to Q?

• Haha 1