Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger Woods involved in major car accident

I’m in no rush to consider Tiger done.  Too many people have written him off too many times and there he walked up the 18th fairway at the tour championship with a bazillion folks behind him.  The stuff GOATs are made of.  Wouldn’t surprise me in the least to see him tee it up and play well again at some point.

Watched police presser, they said no blood tests were taken as he didn’t appear impaired.   

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Watched police presser, they said no blood tests were taken as he didn’t appear impaired.   

29 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Most sane people will believe whatever the toxicology report says. 

If there is no toxicology report we'll never know for sure.

5 minutes ago, China said:

If there is no toxicology report we'll never know for sure.

I missed that but I would be surprised if they went into surgery without having some idea if he was on something. 

Petros Papadakis, college football host and LA drive time radio personality lives in the area.  This is what he reported.  That stretch of road has been involved in a number of accidents, especially if you are not familiar with the curves and road -- typically it is teenagers going too fast in their new cars. Seems like some are fatal --  although not precisely the same stretch of land Petros and radio partner Matt Smith brought up the Bill Haas accident which occurred 3 years ago (Haas is also a golfer), in which the driver of a Ferrari Haas was a passenger in lost control and collided with an incoming car.  That driver died, and the lady hit by the Ferrari was pulled from the wreckage by Luke Wilson.

Just saw his press release.  If Alex Smith can comeback and play in the NFL... no reason Woods cannot either.  

The other issue is a pain killer could have been issued en route to the hospital.  I had a bad accident years ago and on the way to the hospital they started an IV and pushed a narcotic pain killer (had 3rd degree burns)  So if this was the case for tiger they would have no way of knowing if he was on a narcotic prior to the accident

13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

That's not going to stop some people from believing what they'll want to believe.  I was skeptical earlier but if the reports are he wasn't impaired that's good enough for me.

We're skeptical for a reason.

Last time he crashed his car... wasn't just a car accident. And guy already caught a DUI for being asleep at the wheel a few years ago on painkillers and sleeping pills. 

Did yall hear the details about his legs?!  Multiple compound fractures to the tibia and fibula, rods and screws galore to put his right leg back together.  Tiger is basically 1/3 T-800 at this point.  

• Sad 1