Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger Woods involved in major car accident

God damnit man I really hope it wasn't because he was on pain meds and driving again.  There is no excuse for him to do that when he could afford a personal driver a thousand times over.

On the Junkies this morning they were talking about his interview with Nantz the other day and that something seemed off about him, that he seemed like he was drunk or on painkillers.  His eyes are bloodshot red in the interview.

What are the chances he wasn't high on painkillers or any sort of concoction that had him ****ed up? Slim to none? I hope it was just a fluke but a lot of people speculated he was ****ed up in an interview yesterday or the day before. 

4 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What are the chances he wasn't high on painkillers or any sort of concoction that had him ****ed up? Slim to none? I hope it was just a fluke but a lot of people speculated he was ****ed up in an interview yesterday or the day before. 

I hate to speculate but I wouldn't be surprised.  Single car crash, rolled it over in LA so it's not like you can blame it on ice or snow.  

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Damn guys. It was an accident. Let’s not jump to conclusions.

He didn’t seem that out of it in the video. 

It's not like he doesn't have a self destructive history. 

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

He didn’t seem that out of it in the video. 

I unfortunately have experience dealing with folks that are/were addicted.  Those eyes and demeanor look awful familiar.

And I shed a tear when he won the Masters in 2019.  I love Tiger.  I’ve defended him at every stop.  But my gut says he was again driving impaired.  Obviously I hope I’m wrong.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hersh said:

maybe not physically but imagine being his kids. 

Imagine being him.  Being manufactured by your father to be the messiah of golf since before you could walk, getting some extra practice in while dad 'hangs out' with the blondes in the RV parked at the golf course.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1