Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SB LIV Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team at Tampa Bay Football Team

Message added by TK,

1168948904_ScreenShot2021-02-07at10_14_14PM.thumb.png.e9b08b207232f6a20432c0242767bb87.png

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

KC giving this game away on penalties.

so far it hasn't helped but the calls have been fine

romo's not the only  analyst that talked about the chiefs being one of three teams that feature very hands on in pass game

they get accused of holding by others often enough (i don't know any stats tho) as have the rams and i forget the other team

and romo was pointing out this, saying "the chiefs hold a lot" even before the calls stated coming in

it surprised me he said it so openly and used the word hold

also, brady/patriot games have always activated the glands of our resident haters, per norm :P

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Another reason why Rivera should be COY.

And another reason why 2021 looks bright for Washington

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

And to think we almost beat Tampa...

One or two calls our way and a few more plays positive plays...

LaVonte David on our side might do it :)  Once he wins one, maybe he;ll be more willing to leave...haha

• Like 1

I am 100% shocked. Everything about this game is upside down from what I expected. Chiefs offense was lousy. Chiefs defense is the least disciplined unit I've seen in years. TOM BRADY MOUTHING OFF AT DBS WTF??????

I'm not ruling the Chiefs out at all, but most of their big comebacks came from lousy luck with turnovers. I haven't seen them put themselves in such a deep hole from penalties alone.

3 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Lol at all the Brady hate.

I hate both teams but the Brady love is stomach turning.  I get he is great but after a while it’s nauseating and it’s been that way for years.  

I think the Bucs defense is winning this game to this point.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

Chiefs have been bad enough they don't need refs help.  You are correct they've done themselves no favors.

Still makes the game less fun when ticky tack calls are made in VERY big spots.  I know it won't be perfect, but it feels pretty one sided.

I agree, it's less fun when there's a lot of penalties.  But the Bucs are clearly more prepared and handling themselves better so far.  

I don't think KC is out of this, not by a long shot.  

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

People talk all they want about the refs, the bottom line is the Bucs are spanking KFC in virtually every single aspect of the game.

Nobody isn't saying that KC isn't playing well, what we are saying is that the refs need to cool it and stop calling stupid ****. Even the halftime announcers are saying it, we want to watch the game, not the refs call terrible penalties that help the Bucs.