Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Wheeler of the Seahawks tried to kill his girlfriend because she wouldn’t bow to him.

4 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

F****ing psycho.  Did he have issues on the field?  How did a dude that imbalanced play football?  Also who thinks they killed someone and goes well I’ll go eat dinner now?

Guess you don't know anyone personally that is bipolar.

Me? This doesn't shock me at all. I've seen how.....unusual people are when they're going through an episode of it.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Redd said:

Me? This doesn't shock me at all. I've seen how.....unusual people are when they're going through an episode of it.

I have and they have not strangled anyone  and casually went to eat dinner and be like oh you lived through that when they see the person isn’t dead. 

21 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I have and they have not strangled anyone  and casually went to eat dinner and be like oh you lived through that when they see the person isn’t dead. 

I knew a person beat someone with a baseball bat then acted like nothing was wrong when I asked him why his sister was all bruised and bloody lying on the kitchen floor.  He said she was trying to get him to take his meds.  Then he kicked her then walked over to the fridge to grab a beer.  We aren't friends anymore.  What's sad is he was only admitted for 2 weeks and let go.  So yeah that's one story of people I know who are bipolar.

• Like 1

I am bipolar 2. Certainly have days when the wires get crossed and things flow differently, but medication/therapy/lifestyle choices are the way thru. Sounds like this dude simply did not want to take his meds.

Zero ****s given to him from me.

• Like 3
On 1/28/2021 at 9:12 AM, RichmondRedskin88 said:

It affects everybody a little differently, and the severity can range. Also, we don't know if Wheeler has CTE on top of everything.

Whatever the case, the dude clearly needs medical help, and should not be allowed anywhere near a football field, or really anybody else, until he gets the help he needs.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

As much as it sucks, I don't think it's crazy that a superstar gets more media coverage than a practice squad O-Lineman.

Yeah when Ben Roethlisberger was accused of rape there was definitely a conspiracy of silence around that.  No one at all paid attention or thought he was guilty, either. Nope.

People live in a world entirely of their own making, in contradiction of the facts, even things we lived and experienced and have memory of but many talk about "lived experience" and make these pronouncements and insinuations and we are forced to entertain them as anything other than outright lies or, charitably, self-delusions.  

• Thanks 1

Nobody knows who Chad Wheeler is.  Not sure why anyone would be going out of their way to talk about him anymore than they do any other average joe that commits a heinous crime.

Watson on the other hand is a super star, with pretty much zero negative press up until the allegations came out.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2021 at 9:07 AM, Redd said:

An incredibly close old friend was bipolar...her swings went from thinking every idea she thought of was a great one and needed to be acted on, to sitting for days on her couch barely moving or showing any energy. I'm not sure chalking it up to being bipolar is the right or accurate way to go.