Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

TK

Just now, Dan T. said:

BTW, where can I buy stock in Amanda Gorman's future?

Seriously.  She is 22.  Twenty two.  It reminds me of watching Lin-Manuel Miranda's white house performance years before Hamilton.  Just overwhelming talent and poise in someone you hadn't heard of previously but you know is going to go on to do incredible things.  

As for the religion thing, if that is how he feels, thats how he feels. At least he's honest about so we know where we stand. I hate those people who claim religion but are just using it to pander (and vice versa).

Also, I don't have a problem with religion, it's all about the context in which it is being used. I can understand people having a problem with Biden using his religion to outlaw abortion or force his beliefs on people's personal lives. Using it for genuine empathy though, how can ANYONE have a problem with that?

meanwhile, on fox news, the new 'slightly less lying and crazy' edition, they've got the usual 'serious' contributors  (not the hannity et al peeps) all focused on how "where's the unity?" cuz joe's "undoing what trump did via executive order just a couple hours after he gives the big speech for unity" and really hammering that over and over, and yes, some sprinkling mentions of the squad, bernie, and aoc as "the dem party"

basically of course they are already doing what they can to sabotage the dems while trying for now to do it with more 'traditional' hypocrisy/dumbassery and less full nutzo whackjob style now that trumpland and gopervile are figuring out and divvying up what postures to take on the future of the right wing of the dodo bird

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Michael Beschloss just talked about something I was thinking about this morning...are they gonna fix the Rose Garden?  He just said he thinks it should be a priority for somebody.  I agree. 

it's too late now, but  i had offered to show the entire trump admin some different flowers

i've got kind of a green thumb

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This made me feel icky.

in the 1930's, when i was young and full of vinegar, i used my powers to cloud men's minds

over time i learned to make outcomes a little more specific

39 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Michael Beschloss just talked about something I was thinking about this morning...are they gonna fix the Rose Garden?  He just said he thinks it should be a priority for somebody.  I agree. 

Biden is going to need to hire an entire team of people dedicated to taking note of everything Trump did and devising a plan to reverse it. Everything from policies to the Rose Garden.

Just now, Simmsy said:

The Facebook tears are flowing! I'm seeing a lot of "Sad day" posts.

were i ruler i'd have shut fb down entirely (should have been even before trump)

see how 'banning' what should be banned works? :evil:

no trump and much less q-anon online = much less pollutants in the air 

it's just physics

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

were i ruler i'd have shut fb down entirely (should have been even before trump)

see how 'banning' what should be banned works? :evil:

no trump and much less q-anon online = much less pollutants in the air 

it's just physics

I'm going to enjoy the tears, just for today...and maybe tomorrow morning.

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Good way to purge your connections.  

I don't think that will be necessary, unless they're unbearably stupid and or annoying. I don't have to do anything but point at the scoreboard for the next four years.

Archived