Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

11 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Truly think QB in 1st, LOT late 1st (trade our 2022 2nd rounder) or take LOT in 2nd, then go TE with 1st or 2nd 3rd rounder.  I had a RB in my draft wish list.  Maybe in the later rounds. 

11 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Based on Ron's own words, we will upgrade LB in FA and it will happen soon. He hates drafting for need and it is a big need. 

We could sign Terry Tate: Office Linebacker and it would technically be an upgrade over the nothing we have now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2020 PFF grades for our key offensive starters 

Ryan Fitzpatrick 75.1

Antonio Gibson 80.9

Terry McLaurin 78.0

Curtis Samuel 77.0

Cam Sims 61.4

Logan Thomas 64.5

Brandon Scherff 84.1

Chase Roullier 76.8

Morgan Moses 80.6

Cornelius Lucas 78.2

It's just a really damn solid offense and that's making no further additions. We really need to give Lucas more snaps. 

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 4

FEARLESS Prediction: “We will have two thousand yard receivers next year each with at least 8 tds.” QFFT!

There is no better qb at juicing up a wide receiver’s stats than Ryan “I’m going deep whether I see it or not” FitzMagic.

This season is gonna be more (we’re in it until the last drive) edge of your seat fun than an old beat up geezer like me can take. :)

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

Might be off topic but why is Micah Parsons dropping in the mocks?  he was always in the top 10 now im seeing him more in the 15 to 20 range

Some pretty serious accusations from a teammate.  It’s been discussed in the draft thread.  Basically a teammate claims that Parsons raped him.

As to the Samuel signing, I’m glad we didn’t settle on a 1 yr deal for a WR.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

2020 PFF grades for our key offensive starters 

Ryan Fitzpatrick 75.1

Antonio Gibson 80.9

Terry McLaurin 78.0

Curtis Samuel 77.0

Cam Sims 61.4

Logan Thomas 64.5

Brandon Scherff 84.1

Chase Roullier 76.8

Morgan Moses 80.6

Cornelius Lucas 78.2

It's just a really damn solid offense and that's making no further additions. We really need to give Lucas more snaps. 

The upgrade to this offense of having comoetant QB play and a legitimate threat opposite McLaurin is huge...HUUUUUUGGGGEEEE.

Imagine if we come out of the draft with another WR weapon in the top 100 picks and maybe a TE or OT, too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

This roster is starting to look like it's only a QB away. Maybe we'll get lucky and get Rodgers next season like the Broncos and Bucs got Peyton Manning and Brady at the end of their careers. 

That's one way to do it but I'd rather win with Fitz or Heiny....or Fitz and Heiny....it would feel more  like we built it.

9 minutes ago, boston skins fan said:

Might be off topic but why is Micah Parsons dropping in the mocks?  he was always in the top 10 now im seeing him more in the 15 to 20 range

Isn’t there some off-field rumor type stuff with him? 

9 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

This roster is starting to look like it's only a QB away. Maybe we'll get lucky and get Rodgers next season like the Broncos and Bucs got Peyton Manning and Brady at the end of their careers. 

Linebacker is going to be a serious issue that many are overlooking (but many are totally seeing as well). 

FS is another area I worry about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1