Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

26 minutes ago, Lovi said:

Long wait for the Humphries details but that's one heck of a deal.  Great job by the FO.

Creating competition for the slot role at that price is legit. Absolutely love following an organization desperate to create as much competition as possible at all positions. Beginning to understand the football side of the value Ron provides outside of being a great leader and that being to create meaningful/real competition at every turn. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Why? He’s just ok. I get that he knows Scott and the system but he’s just ok.

Like you said the familiarity with the system and I like the mobility.  But like you said he also doesn’t throw enough touchdown passes.  But I’m a big fan of the mobility.

1 hour ago, Vanguard said:

Like you said the familiarity with the system and I like the mobility.  But like you said he also doesn’t throw enough touchdown passes.  But I’m a big fan of the mobility.

Bridgewater is really not a guy noted for his mobility, that’s not a part of his skill-set that I’d necessarily highlight 

I think they're done at receiver.

Outside shot of a day 2 pick, but otherwise I see Cam Sims and AGG getting a year to prove what they have on the outside. 

If Humphries is healthy and effective, they may not see too many snaps anyway. 

Rather use that day 2 pick on a TE. 

I agree with this.  I think they are done as well.  It's a good WR group especially if any of our other guys pan out.  I think we need a LB and OL draft.  TE would be a good get at someplace as well.  Draft just needs to get here already.

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It's pretty much down to B.J. Goodson now.  There are others but the talent level falls after Goodson from what I have seen talent wise after him.  Wilson is a good get for the Eagles.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Weekly? That was his season stats last year. 

I thought you were joking, but damn. He really did have 2 catches for 14 yards all of last season.

I feel like Rex Ryan lining up at TE could post a better stat line.

Edited by ExoDus84
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I thought you were joking, but damn. He really did have 2 catches for 14 yards all of last season.

I feel like Rex Ryan lining up at TE could post a better stat line.

1 catch for 6 yards was what he got during the season lol. I guess you could say he's a beastly playoff performer in his own right because he got 57% of his yards in one playoff game. 1 catch for 8 yards. 

25 minutes ago, RWJ said:

It's pretty much down to B.J. Goodson now.  There are others but the talent level falls after Goodson from what I have seen talent wise after him.  Wilson is a good get for the Eagles.  

The team is done at LB. 

Something tells me we may see a 46 defense or “big nickel” with Collins/Curl on the field together as the base defense. 

Both need just two LB’s 

4 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

The team is done at LB. 

Something tells me we may see a 46 defense or “big nickel” with Collins/Curl on the field together as the base defense. 

Both need just two LB’s 

"Landon, we know you don't want to play linebacker, so now your primary responsibilities will be as our starting dimeback"

Edited by carex
  • Haha 1