Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I keep forgetting he's only been here for 2 years. Feels like it's been a decade for some reason.

Yep, probably the fact he is borderline iconic already, great locker room leader, utter pro. And as you say, only been around 2 season. 

9 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, i know we now have only 3 preseason games. So, how does the league decide now which teams get 2 home preseason games and which teams get 1 home preseason game? It’s not going to be 2 home 2 away anymore. 

i know in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter much since it’s preseason, but still 

The 3rd preseason game will be played in Australia, teams will send players who are on the PUP, practice squad and those not likely to make the final 53. The game will be broadcast live on pay per view for a nominal fee of  $59.95 at 3 a.m. EST.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I see a lot of “extend player X” before they’re too expensive chatter. In theory it’s great, but it doesn’t take into account the players and their agents. They want max dollars. Takes two to dance.

I would think Mclaurin, assuming he continues on the same trajectory, will get an offer he can’t refuse here. Chances are we’ll be using the tag on someone else :rofl89:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I see a lot of “extend player X” before they’re too expensive chatter. In theory it’s great, but it doesn’t take into account the players and their agents. They want max dollars. Takes two to dance.

The only reason I advocate is if we have the money now to frontload it. I'm assuming that's what they're doing currently while negotiating with Scherff. At least I hope?

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

So Dan now has 100% ownership approved. Feels like we’ll need some offsetting good news like a Scherff LTD to deflect the attention.

Look at it this way, UK.  RR and Co. are in charge, I believe.  If Snyder fires him and takes control and RR wants to leave we've got the problem again.  

28 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

The 3rd preseason game will be played in Australia, teams will send players who are on the PUP, practice squad and those not likely to make the final 53. The game will be broadcast live on pay per view for a nominal fee of  $59.95 at 3 a.m. EST.

Funny. 

Other people decided to be serious though, but thanks anyway 😂

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Lol, I guess it's the Giants turn to try and buy a team via free agency. I mean it's worked out so well for all the other teams in the Nfc Least.

Don't put too much trust in NFL Rumors.   Half of what they report comes to pass.  I find them a joke, personally.

Others have differing opinions and that's fine but I find it a bit disappointing that we haven't extended Allen or come to some kind of middle ground on a LTD with Scherff.  Schaffer used to get things done.  Our new capologist where he be directed by RR or do the job himself isn't as good as Schaffer, IMO.  

• Like 1

Looks like William Jackson is applying for the Richard Sherman's Filter Removal Service job that opened up. The defense needs attitude at all positions, I love it. 

He had some words for Cincy and their fans. 

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/31/william-jackson-rips-bengals-fans-signing-washington/

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

So on the Deshaun Watson thing...last I saw they were up to 15 complaints.  Today I saw that his lawyer submitted statements from 18 masseuses defending him.

33 total?  How many different massage therapists does one person need?  Hell, when I find one that can make my back feel better, I don't go anywhere else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

So on the Deshaun Watson thing...last I saw they were up to 15 complaints.  Today I saw that his lawyer submitted statements from 18 masseuses defending him.

33 total?  How many different massage therapists does one person need?  Hell, when I find one that can make my back feel better, I don't go anywhere else.

Not sure this is the proper place to I need discuss these massage that therapist topic numbers.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Not sure this is the proper place to I need discuss these massage that therapist topic numbers.

I dunno, he was discussed numerous pages ago as a potential trade target and his value is plummeting.  Seemed as good a place as any.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ironically, that is exactly the sort of gibberish I would spout just before reaching the happy ending stage with the handy assistance of my massage therapist.

/p

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 5