Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Kansas City Football Team vs Cleveland Football Team

TK

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Would be pretty cool if they go 18-0 and we knock them off in the Super Bowl.

Well I don’t root for Washington anymore as long as Dan is there.

So if the Chiefs were to go 18-0, I’d be rooting for them in the super bowl over Washington anyway, especially with a chance to make history like that. 

Just now, Destino said:

Mahomes is clearly injured and they were looking at his big toe on the sideline.  That’s not a great development for the chiefs.

Think the Bills would give them a great game next week anyway but it Mahomes is hobbled, that door isn’t cracked anymore it’s kicked open 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Well I don’t root for Washington anymore as long as Dan is there.

So if the Chiefs were to go 18-0, I’d be rooting for them in the super bowl over Washington anyway, especially with a chance to make history like that. 

Sooo, hatred of an owner is more important than cheering for your favorite NFL team, in literally THE BIGGEST game of the NFL season....? Got it. 

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Sooo, hatred of an owner is more important than cheering for your favorite NFL team, in literally THE BIGGEST game of the NFL season....? Got it. 

yeah I don’t root for Washington anymore in any game so they’re not my favorite team. It’s not just hatred of Dan. It’s the disgusting culture thats existed since Dan took over. The team name, cheerleader treatment, harassment of women and then everything else. So Washington can kick rocks for all I care until they resolve that. 

I can handle being bad, even being the disgraceful joke that we always were my whole life, I just don’t need to support **** organizations with toxic horrific unaccountable cultures like this  

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah I don’t root for Washington anymore in any game so they’re not my favorite team. It’s not just hatred of Dan. It’s the disgusting culture thats existed since Dan took over. So Washington can kick rocks for all I care until they resolve that. 

I can handle being bad, even being the disgraceful joke that we always were my whole life, I just don’t need to support **** organizations with toxic cultures like this  

Pretty sure there was nothing **** or toxic about the culture this season, but ok. So who’s your new team then? 

Archived