Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Green Bay Football Team vs LA Football Team

TK

• TK changed the title to Game Day Thread - Green Bay Football Team vs LA Football Team
19 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

McVay is really over-rated too

Hes had the rams at or above .500 all 4 years he’s been there and in the playoffs 3 of 4 years he’s been there too. He’s a good coach which is what people view him as. 

this game feels a lot like our game last week, oddly enough. Bucs got out to a good lead against us. Packers got out to a good lead against the rams. We clawed our way back into it. The rams did as well. 

29 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hes had the rams at or above .500 all 4 years he’s been there and in the playoffs 3 of 4 years he’s been there too. He’s a good coach which is what people view him as. 

I think he gets by, mostly on roster talent.

With the talent he's had each year, he should have done even better.

A lot of people perceived him as much more than just a "good coach". They talked about him like he was the next Bill Walsh. And the seed of the next great Coaching Tree.

Coaches were getting hired simply for having a cup of coffee with McVay

1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am still bitter that we traded up for Jason Candle instead of Aaron Rodgers.

Gibbs traded up after seeing Rodgers off the board. But what Gibbs should have done was not picked Carlos Rogers while Aaron Rodgers was still on board. Two 1st round picks and both wasted! 

I wonder if Aaron sitting behind Brett for almost 3 years might have made better though instead of starting right away. 

Archived