Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cleveland Football Team vs Pittsburgh Football Team

TK

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

????

Young Rock. The newest NBC sitcom.

As Dwayne Johnson runs for president in 2032, he takes a comedic look back at his extraordinary life through the outrageous stories of his family and youth that shaped him into the man he is today. He explores his childhood years living amid influential wrestling icons while his dad rose to fame in the business, his rebellious teenage years attending high school in Pennsylvania, and his football years teamed up with powerhouse players at the University of Miami. In his telling, Johnson explains that while his experiences have been larger than life, he remains a down-to-earth guy who still relates to the American people.

5 minutes ago, zskins said:

No problem. If you say **** the Pens the filters will do their job for you. :)

Wait.....so, saying “(letter) the pens” isn’t ok? I read the rule on circumventing the profanity filters and it doesn’t say that’s not allowed. Or did the comment originally say something else? 

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Browns scored too fast. Steelers might be able to get a FG before halftime and steal the momentum.

I mean they had a dude wide open in the end zone. What are they supposed to do not throw it to kill a few more seconds? You take the TD and trust your D.

9 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wait.....so, saying “(letter) the pens” isn’t ok? I read the rule on circumventing the profanity filters and it doesn’t say that’s not allowed. Or did the comment originally say something else? 

Yeah...the word was added with a few u's to stretch out the word and to confuse the filters. 

Archived