Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cleveland Football Team vs Pittsburgh Football Team

TK

Remember when PIT was 11-0, and some of us smart fans were saying "It's not gonna last. We can beat them. They're pretenders. They're not as good as their record. They had an easy schedule. They looked very Meh, in their barely won games"

Ā 

Then all the "professional analysts" were defending with "Yea, but 11-0 is still 11-0." "Yea, but 11-0 is 11-0." "Yea, but 11-0 is 11-0."Ā  "Yea, but 11-0 is 11-0."

Ā 

Well, no.

Ā 

I said it then. I'll say it now. "11-0 is NOT 11-0"

Everyone is like, ā€œWho could have seen this coming? This is so surprising!ā€

Then they show a close up of Big Ben, looking like he is made entirely of a sentient mound of raw biscuit dough straight out of a giant Pillsbury can.

Is it really that surprising?

Ā 

JuJu Smith-Schuster: ā€œThe Browns is the Brownsā€

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/07/juju-smith-schuster-the-browns-is-the-browns/

Ā 

ā€œI think theyā€™re still the same Browns teams I play every year,ā€ the Steelers receiver said Wednesday, via Tom Withers of the Associated Press. ā€œI think theyā€™re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I donā€™t know. The Browns is the Browns.ā€

Ā 

I turned the game on late and saw it was 14-0, and 1 play later 21-0, and i was shocked.
Ā 

Whatā€™s funny though, is that Steelers fans all week were saying ā€œyou guys won last week cause Big Ben wasnā€™t starting. Itā€™ll be much different next weekā€.

Ā 

Well, in a way they were right i guess....it is indeed MUCH different šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

JuJu Smith-Schuster: ā€œThe Browns is the Brownsā€

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/07/juju-smith-schuster-the-browns-is-the-browns/

Ā 

ā€œI think theyā€™re still the same Browns teams I play every year,ā€ the Steelers receiver said Wednesday, via Tom Withers of the Associated Press. ā€œI think theyā€™re nameless gray faces. They have a couple good players on their team, but at the end of the day, I donā€™t know. The Browns is the Browns.ā€

Ā 

JUJU is a tool. Ā Between cha cha I got on opponents logos until they started losing and mouthing off. Ā I thought he learned how not to be a toolĀ from Brown when he was there. Ā Clearly it was the opposite effect.Ā 

Archived