Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Alex not dressing is bad news. I don't mind him not starting, but I don't want to see Montez in this game at any point. 

I agree,  I think montez comes in we're gonna see a repeat of sudfeld last week.

For what it's worth, I'm totally relaxed. There is nothing on the line, really. We deserve to be here, but c'mon, winning would be insane. And if we don't, we lost to an extremely talented team with a GOAT quarterback and improve our draft pick. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, SkinFanInMinn said:

Gotta wonder if he’ll be able to play a whole season next year. 

If the Washington front office and coaches are smart, they won't count on it.

• Like 1
Just now, SkinFanInMinn said:

Gotta wonder if he’ll be able to play a whole season next year. 

I would love for a healthy Alex Smith to guide us to another playoff appearance while our newly drafted QB marinates on the bench, but I just don't see him playing a whole season ever again. 

Then again, he proved a lot of people wrong this year. 

• Like 1

Here's hoping for the best from Heinicke and the team tonight.  Nobody knows who he is.  Here's hoping for a big coming out party for him and the offense.  Can't wait to see the Chase and the D in his first playoff game.  Nobody is giving them a chance vs Brady.  Nothing to lose so let's do some damage.

Edited by SAli457180
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Bacon said:

For what it's worth, I'm totally relaxed. There is nothing on the line, really. We deserve to be here, but c'mon, winning would be insane. And if we don't, we lost to an extremely talented team with a GOAT quarterback and improve our draft pick. 

I dont think a loss improves our draft pick. We’re currently at 19. Lose and we stay at 19, win and it gets lower.

at least from what i understand. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I dont think a loss improves our draft pick. We’re currently at 19. Lose and we stay at 19, win and it gets lower.

at least from what i understand. 

That's what I meant. Win and it drops to 25 I think, lose and it's 19. Of the two options, it is an improvement. 

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

He should be cut in the off-season, due to that horrid contract Bruce signed him to.

I think it would cost too much, salary cap wise, to simply cut him.

Especially if the cap does shrink this off-season.

3 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

Least favorite beer in the world but I'll make the sacrifice for the good karma.  Luckily I've got some whirlpool and Jameson to balance it out

Hey @Reaper Skins, that looks like an electrical cord runnin' right up against your baseboard heater...might want to give that a little bit of space if the baseboard is on or hot.  Just wanna make sure you see our glorious victory over Brady and aren't trying to put the cat out with a fire extinguisher.