Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Any time Brady gets rattled it's when he gets pressure in his face up the middle.

when the broncos beat them in 2016 they were all over him. 

if we rush 4 and just try and cover he will go through his reads and pick the defense apart.

Need to bring the heat early and get them into long third downs.

Just now, Morrison J said:

Don't mind that attempt on the kickoff. Obviously saw something on tape during the week. Just backfired. It is what it is. We need to be ballsy to win this game.

The kicker just doinked in an extra point right before that.  Dustin's not exactly giving me confidence that he can do something.

I kind of liked the squib kick. Not gonna lie.

The D is being exposed a bit... It's overrated a touch but still a very good and growing unit. When you don't have LBs that play downhill your D can only be so good. This D has maximized its potential.

They will hopefully make some adjustments.

Heinicke's play allows WFT to take some more risks because we can score...

Don't get too down yet, folks. This one has awhile to go. 

First half. Stay close. Second half, change the normal narrative and dominate. D-line will start getting home. Just gotta stop star gazing. We're playing a team with at least 2 HOFers on offense and one could be a HOFer if he would stay out of trouble. We're good.

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

The kicker just doinked in an extra point right before that.  Dustin's not exactly giving me confidence that he can do something.

Fair but I think they were expecting the Tampa player to just turn and run. Presume they saw that on tape during the week. He just didn't. 

Archived