Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

3 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

This is definitely a year to remember. 4 ****ing QBs. I'm sure the entire team is demoralized from the injury. But I'm absolutely livid with this O line on that drive. 

And its always the so called all pro side that ****s **** up.

Turn in your fan card too, you are horrible.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think they’re really concentrating on him and Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly, edge rushers are somewhat pointless. 

No. He’s been nonexistent this game. He just has been outsmarted and outplayed. It happens. He’a a rookie.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I hear ya. But in the grand scheme of things no one thought we would be here anyways. We have played respectably regardless of what happens. the future is bright my WFT brother. 

I agree. I thought it would be over by halftime.  I’m not mad.  The future feels brighter.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, UKskins said:

To be fair, if he is going to get injured, then doing it in the last game of the season is probably the best time for him to do it. Sucks in every way though.

That's literally the opposite of true.  Depending on the injury it gives him the least amount of time to heal before next year.

His injury also ensures that this is the last game of the season.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Make no mistake, Turner’s gameplan was garbage.  

Hienicke got hurt again trying to bail him out from busted sets.

But...the future is bright.

Yep.  He ran way too much for 2 yards per carry and put the offense behind the sticks.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I hope weve heard the last of this vaunted four first rounders DL hype. Overrated bunch. A line of four 5th rounders could have put up the same effort tonight. Abyssmal. 

I mean, they’re not having a great game but they are pretty darn good.

Just now, joeken24 said:

Too many ****ing losers in this thread. Some day you'll be replaced by people with winning mindsets. The game is not over. ****

We’ll know on this drive if the game is over.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I think they’re really concentrating on him and Brady gets rid of the ball so quickly, edge rushers are somewhat pointless. 

Idk, hes running right past Brady nearly every play, is he even getting doubled?

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Defense right now is resembling more what they looked like early in the season before the D-line really had a rhythm and began jelling.  This secondary has no ability to cover anyone if QB's aren't rushed into making throws too early or off balance.

Linebackers are just about worthless period whether it is vs the run or the pass. 

Its an overrated front. Good QBs have owned us all year.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That was like the first time he’s really been touched, the OL has been fine 

I agree but the defender split both Moses and Schereff. I was a bad time to happen and they are supposed to be our best olinemen   

• Like 1