Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Remember 2012 (just for a second and no longer). RG3 got us over the line but never should have started against Seattle. It always should have been Kirk. Forcing him out there ruined his career. 

If Alex has any football left in him going forward, it's for the best that he doesn't play today. 

Smith could barely run last week, I'm ok with him trying again next year.

• Like 2
Just now, KillBill26 said:

I held off drinking all day, just cracked a gansett fresh catch kinger and drank it in about 11 seconds.   Let's go!!

I held off until halftime of this game because it's 6am but with the news I've cracked my second Heinicke

27 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Hey @Reaper Skins, that looks like an electrical cord runnin' right up against your baseboard heater...might want to give that a little bit of space if the baseboard is on or hot.  Just wanna make sure you see our glorious victory over Brady and aren't trying to put the cat out with a fire extinguisher. 

Lol thanks for the heads up.  Nothing on or plugged in though

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Vegas and the bettors must be going crazy with all the uncertainty at QB leading up to the game, and now the sudden announcement of Heiny to start

I'd be at the window watching the spread get bigger and bigger, then bet the dog at the best number I could get.  I feel like we have a legit shot tonight.   Probably not very rational, but I like the matchup.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Holy **** I’ve seen the still photo of the hand to mouth & never knew it was Antonio Banderas until now lolol

Starting drinking early is paying off for ya. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I held off until halftime of this game because it's 6am but with the news I've cracked my second Heinicke

Nice, I wish I picked some heinecken up for the mojo, where are you

5 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I held off drinking all day, just cracked a gansett fresh catch kinger and drank it in about 11 seconds.   Let's go!!

Holding off all day and finishing in 11 seconds....suddenly I'm thinking about my first girlfriend.

• Haha 1